Happy Wednesday Muffins!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Gals..that really helps to know..it makes sense too..I can really plan around that. I don't eat carbs much, but can definitely have some pasta and bread with my wine and enjoy it even more...I'll keep you posted!

Comment

Oh, this is great! If I'm not the president of the Muffin Club, I at least get to be on the board.

Molly, I think Luscious is just one of the greatest ways a women can be referred to as, but Luscious Muffin is just a crack up. I just keep smiling. Watchout for the PMS devil, I swear it is my worse time of the month, I turn into my evil twin. It used to involve alot of red wine, fighting, guilt and apologizing. Now, not so much wine, lots of cookie dough and mom having a timeout in her room. Not great, but better.

Trish, you are so right about Chico, I love that store. I would buy most of clothes there if I could.

Dilayne, that is my kind of mini vacation, have a geat time.

Sepnine, I picked this up from another thread, but the "planning" starts to become a way of life. I know for me, my "drinking rules" created themselves (and still are) after being on the program for a while. I started without any, it seemed way to stressful, but then I found that with a little bit of planning, I was able to stay were I felt successful. As far as not needing a plan, I think most of us use planning, rules and goals depending on the situation.

Jen, have a good time tonight. I haven't been out much lately, it can be pretty tricky. When I drive I keep it together better.

Mary, thank you for the thought from the universe. This is a lesson I am teaching my children. If you never ask for anything, how will you ever get it. It can be a little trying sometimes though

Judie, about the Muffin Man, my husband looks kind of like the Pillsbury Dougboy, does that count? :H

Laura
      Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

What just happened to my font?????

Hugs,
        Laura
        Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

muffin club

ok I want to be part of the muffin club as well.Can't loose this weight,maybe cutting out the hot fudge would help.I posted something yesterday can't find it today I'll figure out this website sooner or later,but you ladies give me hope and make me laugh, thanks...Mare

Comment

Laura, I was laughing at the psychotic font in your last post wondering what the hidden meaning was behind it all. You had me worried!

I bought my husband a Pillsbury Doughboy t-shirt a couple of years ago that he wears proudly. He is not that overweight but he is doughy (like me). People at work laugh every time he wears it. I guess I will never tell him about our muffin club so he won't get me a Luscious Muffin t-shirt as payback. And when I was in my 20's and was thin and perky I thought I was fat because.......????? Ridiculous.

Went to my energy therapist and got my aura fluffed. Yep, that's right folks I got my aura fluffed. Actually it was a very interesting session and the therapist readily admits it all seems a little wacky but I believe in the premise behind it and hope it works for me. Basically the idea is that our body is one big electrical system, like a car engine, and sometimes because of trauma or whatever the system breaks down and you need to get the energy realigned. I am not a new age person AT ALL but if anything I find it interesting AND my insurance pays for it so what the hell? Will keep you posted of future wackiness.

For some reason this week I just cannot commit to an AF day; hormones definitely, so goal for tonight is 2-3 drinks. Next week I will do some AF days.

Talk to you all later!! And for those of you who do not qualify for the muffin club because you are skinny you can always be an honorary memeber. Don't want anyone to feel left out.

Sincerely,

Luscious Muffin
            President
            Moderating Muffins, Inc.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

bowing to:
              Luscious Muffin
              President
              Moderating Muffins
              :h :h :h :h

Comment

I just about spewed out the ONE glass of wine I am having tonight laughing. How dare you!!!!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Highlight of the day again is coming on here!:H I am blaming my lapses this week on the PMS DEVIL now that I know he really does :eeks: exist.

I refuse to mention muffins. Oops!
                  Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                  X