• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Jen, is that your new kitty? It's sooo cute!:h
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Glad I could make you laugh Jen but it is the absolute truth.

Judie your husband owns the Radio Shack? You must have cool gadgets all over the house.....
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I just can't figure out how to use most of em! I'm still getting used to running water!:H

Honest to God! I can't light our stove in the living room without using a remote control! That's the only way to "build a fire" here! In my cabin I had to cut my own firewood! Besides carry it in! You couldn't drive to the cabin, there was a footbridge, & about a 7 minute walk uphill!(bothways...not really both- but steep!)
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Hello all,
          Good luck to Mary Anne with the party tomorrow. Hope you get over the shock of your friend's confession Lush. Thanks for remembering us all and making us all feel special and cared about Jen. Cabin sounds great for a hol Jude.

1 day AF this week
          2 days beer only
          2 days wine:upset:

4 days being chased by PMS devil

Do I deserve my Friday reward Bet I have it anyway!

Love to all Waves 2:l
          Enough is enough

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Waves, at least you had one day AF. Better than me. Here is hoping next week is better for both of us!!!

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I'll drink to that!!!!!:H
              Enough is enough

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I love you guys

Waves and Luscious
                I love you guys...this is bloody hard.
                Just a reminder that I am thinking about you.
                Oh and FYI - I am absolutely positive that I will have a friday "reward" tonight. Just going to try to minimize it to 3-4 drinks. Sounds like a lot I know but nothing compared to the old me. Have to be realistic.
                Hugs
                Jen
                (sigh).
                Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Thanks Jen,
                  Got to realise it's early days and yup- be realistic. Any progress has to be good. With the devil gone for the rest of Sept. I am back to being good on Sunday night. No excuses!

:thanks: Waves 2 C U soon xxx Did you notice? No mention of M*F*I*s.
                  Enough is enough

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

OMG!!

We are all soooooo alike I can't stand it!! I just was saying to myself (How do I nicely tell him he just annoys the H*LL out of me???....my hubby) last night, cuz he does!! He reeks of booze at baseball games and open houses and things like that ALL the time even though he knows (cuz I 've told him)that it bothers me, and looks bad!

WOW, what a place, this is why I love it here, we can all vent, and have so much in common!! Except remembering names!! I am soooooo bad at it, I can't stand it, unless I write them all down, but I am at work and don't want to get busted by a doc!

You guys(gals:H )all are great, love you all! How do I see (forgot the name's) artwork?? I am an artist (unemployed at present, that is why I am a nurse !?

Anyway, gotta go before I get caught!

Mary Anne

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

The artist on here is Dilayne. Her web address is on yesterday's ever-funny thread, I believe. She is very good. I am getting better at remembering all of your names so don't go changing them on me.......

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Dilayne

Hey Mary Anne
                        Our resident artist is Dilayne and she posted her link on - I believe the link entitled "please let there be a dozen on the 14th" or something - I am sure she would be happy to post it again - I cant remember exactly where it was!
                        Dilayne?
                        Love ya
                        Jen:h
                        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

I am now at my new location, job #1. I will be here for a couple of hours before I have to go to the next thing in my day. I have to go to Walmart, please someone just put me out of my misery now, :H I need to replace a beloved toy motorcycle that Dad broke beyond repair while trying to fix it yet again for our son this morning.

Yes, Molly I have a very good sense of humor and think the "he is teasing me in his mind" was a hoot. Last night, not so funny, but now I just keep thinking of that old Bill Cosby Stand Up routine about defective children. Opps, I might be dating myself here.

Judie, I have been meaning to ask you. What is a frozen tilt? It sounds yummy!

Mary Anne, why don't they get it? When we talked about this last weekend, and we did talk about it because I remember him saying something about it being outside and no one can smell it. What kind of excuse is that? and yes I do love this man, but since I can't take my frustration out on the kids he had just better watch out.

Jen, My kitties are keeping me up at night. Just to add to the aggrevations in my life right now. But they are so cute.

Laura
                          Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Walmart? Consider yourself shot. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way)

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Good Evenning all my muffalettas...

Gosh I was so busy at work today I couldn't "tune-in"...this is better than daytime TV - just kidding. So glad it's Friday:sigh: . Jen- what IS the name of that cute kitty? I have a Labrador and a darling, silly cat. The cat's name is Coircil. I'll post a picture of him on my profile. He makes me laugh everyday. Crazy at work today and a busy week-end coming up with family in town for F.I.L.'s 90th birthday. Jude - if my husband owned a radio shack I'd be in HEAVEN. I am a huge gadget and computer nerd! Lushcious - I had to laugh too about your kids - I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but I would have had a hard time keeping a straight face.

Y'all are the best of the best! Have a great evening!
                              Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
                              Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
                              Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
                              : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
                              "

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Trish I refuse to be called a muffaletta as that contains olives and I cannot stand olives. Since I am the President of the Moderating Muffins Club I would like to be addressed as Mrs. President from now on please! P.S. Have a great birthday party. I had my MIL's 80th a couple of weeks ago and she was just so happy. I am sure your FIL will be as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X