Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

LOLOLOL

I stand corrected...Madam President ...or is it Madam Muffin? Have a great evenng!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Hey Luscious

Hey Luscious
      was just thinkin about your post earlier today and maybe I am overthinking this thing - my nature and all - but when you said "Glad I could make you laugh Jen but it is the absolute truth" when I laughed about the whole "there couldnt be two of you or one of you would be dead" thing - just want to clarify - when i laughed at that I was NOT laughing at you - I was laughing because I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE WORLD - let alone on this site - uses the exact same expression as me! I really do say all the time - if there was another me - she would be DEAD because I would kill her! - I guess I had to laugh becuase you have to laugh or cry eh?
      I love you, lots.
      I just wanted to make sure you didnt think think I was making light of what you said because I soooo know where you are coming from. Hope you are well, darlin'.
      LOVE ALWAYS
      Jen :h
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

You're funny, Jen!
        You remind me of being home. We Canadians (ok, I'm kind of an ex-Canadian but still Canadian-by-proxy)...can say things, then we apoligize, cuz we don't want to really make anyone mad, serioiusly! All is ended in "we're ok, eh?" I just love it. You remind me of all my friends and family. We must meet. Geez. I probably know you! I keep picturing you as this one girl I went to high school with....or maybe most of them...
        Love you!

BTW: "MOM, he's teasing me in his mind!" Laura, that kills me. My kids are crazy too. Constantly making things up that are nonexistant....oye!

Comment

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Jen, first of all I do not offend easily and I laughed that you have said those exact words. The written word here can get some easily misinterpreted. Please know that if I am upset or offended I will say so in such words. Otherwise, everything is meant in jest. And please no offense to lesbians out there. I have nothing against gays, i just know another woman could never put up with me on a full-time basis.

Nice to talk with you in chat Becca. That was fun. You should join us there sometime Jen. It was my first time and we had a few laughs.............XOXOX

And thank you Trish for acknowledging me with the proper title...............
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
          X