Once upon a time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once upon a time...

saw their evil ways and began to chant........

Comment

Once upon a time...

LOL

"Oh supreme muffin Goddesses, forgive us for questioning your sanity, for attempting to take any control over you whatsoever...we see now that you are supreme, that you rule over us and that you are, above all, wonderous, wise, strong, talented and beautiful" at which point the men in white coats bent down and...(now now ladies..)
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Once upon a time...

... proffered their sadly shrivelled and battered male egos ...

Comment

Once upon a time...

and kissed the ground these luscious muffin toppers walked on. And they swore they would never speak again until spoken to. And they would grant whatever wishes the muffs had. Well almost any wish. There was one wish that simply could not be granted and that was.....
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Once upon a time...

....okay...ladies..can't let the night end on this note..........
            and...there was one wish that simply could not be granted and that was..........
            um....duh...well...we can't possibly pick up our dirty underwear?????????????
            anyone? got one?
            goodnight sweet friends!

Comment

Once upon a time...

to find the cure for male refrigerator blindness?

Comment

Once upon a time...

ok...good stuff...!!
                ....At which point the wonderful, brilliant Supreme muffins, who were by now displaying the white coats proudly on their backs as great white capes, then left the men who were naked but bowing in reverence to their Supreme leaders, re-boarded the bus and sped off to their next destination when they suddenly encountered...

Comment

Once upon a time...

a sign that read: YOU HAVE ENTERED THE LAND OF SIR MUFF-A-GAIN. One elfin featured sentry guarded each side of the road. The first proferred a tray of miniature bottles of fortified wine (could it really be Mad Dog 20/20? Indeed, it was!), his evil twin held a tray of chocolate covered marachino cherries. Luscious Lady Lush, determined to lead her sisters out of danger . . .

Comment

Once upon a time...

I'll do what I can with illustrating since I'm not so good at writing:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/140223=23-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/140223=24-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/140223=25-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/140223=26-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Once upon a time...

Rachele, I am laughing too hard to think of anything witty to say. Very good!!!
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Once upon a time...

Oh, our bus! Attached files [img]/converted_files/140278=27-attachment.jpg[/img]
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Once upon a time...

Luscious Lady Lush grabbed the steering wheel of the bus and drove it straight towards the elfin creature holding the fortified wine. Was she going to betray her sisters and let them fall under the evil spell of Sir Muff-A-Gain? (One sip and the ladies would be enslaved.)...
                          Enough is enough

Comment

Once upon a time...

Suddenly the elfin creature, with a devilish grin, and a click of his bony heels, took a mighty leap into the air and tossed the entire tray of bottles into the sky, casting them toward the sun! The bottles rose upward and held suspended in mid air for what seemed like an eternity while the muffins squealed with delight and awe and then....

Comment

Once upon a time...

Struth!

Who dareth awaken The Kanga from slumber?
                              He's been workin' and workin' an' splittin' up lumber.
                              A call from a sheila in some dismay
                              asked for The Kanga without a delay.
                              What the bloody hell's goin' on
                              with yer bus an' yer muffins?
                              Are ye wantin' The Kanga to give the Elf bloke a cuffin'?
                              :k TheKanga

Comment

Once upon a time...

"The bottles rose upward and held suspended in mid air for what seemed like an eternity while the muffins squealed with delight and awe and then...."

The muffins were assailed by a beautiful, poetic, ball-sniffin' Roo...........

Comment

Working...
                                X