Sunday 1st October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 1st October

I've made it through a couple of moderate "anxiety" attacks today while studying. My friends are all in and out wanting to go watch football and drink beer! Dangit!

I've had about three liters of water and NO I'm not going to drink today. I want to be sharp tomorrow. If I pass that test though, I can make no promises, LOL. Well, even more so if I do not pass.

It's beautiful here today, I hope everyone is settling into fall with ease.

Comment

Sunday 1st October

Just want to check in and say Happy Sunday--thinking of you all today---prayers to you E as you say good bye to your wonderful FIL, and to you Jen--as you struggle to distance yourself with a friendship--that is always so hard. Laura--so good to hear from you---You know I'm thinking of you! Keep healing that arm.
      Miss Dixie--you will do great on that test!
      I went to mass last night---yes Molly--catholic girl here too--and as I was watching all the people--I was envisioning all of you---and I was thinking that "that little cute one there would be Judie.." and that "regal lovely lady would be Mkr..." and on and on I went...each of you so beautiful, and of course, none of you with muffins---just wonderful beautiful women!! I know I should have been listening to the message--oh well!! have a great evening!! sm-mary

Comment

Sunday 1st October

That is so sweet, Soccermom!

Well, my friends may know me too well! Right after my post, they showed up with a big dinner in hand to help me out. I admit, I think I either know my stuff (for the test) or not, so I'm not so stressed, and especially so after a quick shower and changing into a cute skirt and top, went outside to hit a few golf balls.

Of course, golf tempts me to have a beer in hand, so I've had two :-/

I will be happy with myself as long as I stop now. And considering I'm making a deal with myself to not have alcohol in my house, that's good for me (as soon as friends leave, so will their food and drinks!)

I'm trying to not feel guilty, b/c it honestly (the shower and two beers) totally set me "right" after stressing.

Just confessing I guess. Felt pride too early in the day I guess.

Comment

Sunday 1st October

Hello all
          Thanks for all your kind words. E- I am sooo sorry for what you are going through. As always, you are so poignant and beautiful in your writing and you brought a tear to my eye. There is no wonder to me that your FIL embraced you from the beginning, as you are just so fabulous and articulate and you enrich these boards with your insight and your honesty. Thank you for your words today.
          Luscious - thank you as always for your support, hon. I just love you to death, but you know that.
          Soccer mom mary - God, you always say such kind things too - I think that is so sweet that you were picturing us during mass. I think about you guys often too. You guys have been a great source of strength to me. Thank you.
          Waves - I too have used weekends as an excuse to get blotto. I totally hear you. Thats something I am really workiing on, I am doing AF this week too! We can work that together
          Mojo - thanks for the advice, sweety. You are absolutely right. I just love ya!
          Laura - I really hope you feel better soon. do whatever it takes to feel better - HUGS!
          Mare-Happy 79th to your mom!
          Jude - Happy "Friday"!!!!!! Luv ya - bet you cant wait for a couple of days of R & R eh!? You deserve it, im sure!!
          Rachele - I hope you had a great Sunday too! Thanks for all your great graphics all of the time - especially in Once upon a time' - you crack me up everytime!!!
          And Miss Dixie - good luck on your test tomorrow (not that you need it, I am sure!
          (To everyone else - I only addressed people who posted today - cause I am about to clean up some dishes and hang out with hubby - who by the way feels TERRIBLE today and has NO sympathy from me - but I love you all!!!!)
          Love Jen
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
          X