Tues. Oct. 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Wow, we are already on Page 3 of this post, what a great group we have.

Welcome Preciouspinot, goodluck with your gathering. I love to entertain, but I find when I'm safe in my own home, the glasses tend to mount up.

I missed the first day of the month goal making and since today is my 90 days here on the plan and on the mod's board, I need to make a couple.

I have been off the topa for 3 weeks now, I have noticed that it is easy to forget the supps, if your topa is not in them. I got my new batch of All in one ordered, should be here in a couple of days and I have reloaded all the rest of the supps.

Take supps everyday.
    Listen to reg hypno 3 to 4 times a week.
    Listen to sleep or sub. 3 to 4 times a week.
    Start walkinggym again. 4 to 5 times a week.
    2 AF days during week.
    Limit 2 drinks on weeknights.
    My goal limit for weekends days is 4, but it depends on the situation.
    Get to know everyone here a little better!
    Let other people do things for me and so get over being a control freak.

Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Have i ever declared my muffin flavour? Chocolate chip! Its my favourite!
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

HI Laura, I'm with you about struggling with taking the supps when the Topa isn't with them..I did just buy some more Kudzu and have been carrying around my supp box...but did I take them today? NOO, and I didn't do the All One...so I'm really going to have to be more committed!

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

I put out a request for muffin flavors a while ago and not many of you mentioned what type you were so, yes, Jenneh, you may be the chocolate chip one, and I believe Dilayne, or is it Eustacia, that is the poppy seed and Judie wanted jalapeno cheese muffin. I, of course, will pick the most fattening one that probably does not even qualify as a muffin but more of a cupcake; a chocolate muffin with custard in the middle. Hmm, then I wonder why I am the President of this club.

Laura, glad to see you today. No more funny kid stories?
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Lowfat orange cranberry, preferably from Starbucks with a pumpkin spiced latte. Yum Yum.

Funny kids stuff.
            I had to talk to the almost 9 year old about Santa. I didn't want him to keep telling me he didn't believe anymore in front of the little guy. He took it really well. I told him he still has to write his letter and we still have to leave reindeer food on the lawn. He was really cool with all that. Now he thinks he's knows a grown-up secret and whenever Santa gets brought up, he tries to wink at me. It's a crack up.

Laura

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Awwwwww, how sad!!!! My daughter (8-1/2) still acts like she believes. I love how he is Mr. Important though cause he thinks he knows the worlds biggest secret. I wish they could stay this age forever (I think....) And what's with being a low-fat muffin? BOOOOORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

I still have him firmly convinced there is an Easter Bunny and a Tooth Fairy. I find it funny what they believe in and what they seem to think is probably not real. This 8 to 9 year old range is so great.

Yes, I like the lowfat muffins. Someone once told me how bad those Costco muffins are for you and I about choked! I think they are a Zillion Points in Weight Watcher speak.

Laura

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

You are all doing so well. I haven't even started the program and the thought of AF scares the s*** out of me. I don't know if I can go a whole evening, let alone days without wine. :0(
                  Don't know how to live/survive without being able to dring in the evening. Ah shit.

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Pink,
                    Welcome and I know how you feel. We have all been there. Going AF is not for everyone, it stressed me out really bad at first too. It's kind of something you can work towards if you want. If you haven't downloaded the book, please do so. It gave me the inspiration I needed to get started, I hope it will for you too.

Laura

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Pink, really I am in the same boat as you. The AF days I have done have not been easy but they have been neccesary for my anxiety level to drop (and hopefully a few pounds). I needed to prove to myself that the world would not end if I went 1 or 2 or 3 nights without it. Now if I can just learn to moderate better on the days I do. Tell yourself you will not drink during the days at first, postpone what time you start drinking. That is something. Then maybe you will feel like trying one night AF. Also you have not started the program and you might find that it will not be that hard of a thing to do once you do. Once you hang around the moderation board more you will see none of us is perfect. We have all had our ups and downs. Stick with us..........

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

carrot

Color me a carrot muffin, my fav!! I have been sooooo busy at work and computer is finally up again!! Yippeee!!!! well, sorry I missed all you fine ladies today, maybe tomorrow!! I am trying to get my new horse onto my screen..........we'll wee if I am successfull or not!? :h :l
                        Love,
                        Mary Anne

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

just checking

;et me see if it happened, I just tried to upload the horse pics, let's see if it worked!?

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Frmca wrote: Lowfat orange cranberry, preferably from Starbucks with a pumpkin spiced latte. Yum Yum.

Funny kids stuff.
                            I had to talk to the almost 9 year old about Santa. I didn't want him to keep telling me he didn't believe anymore in front of the little guy. He took it really well. I told him he still has to write his letter and we still have to leave reindeer food on the lawn. He was really cool with all that. Now he thinks he's knows a grown-up secret and whenever Santa gets brought up, he tries to wink at me. It's a crack up.

Laura
                            Maybe if you have a Santa letter sent to him from the Santa Claus House is in North Pole he might change his mind about whether or not Santa really is real...

After all, he lives just down the street from me
                            :teeter:

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Darn Lusc I wish I had thought of the chocolate muffin with the cream in the middle (picture me stamping my foot with a pout on my face) LOL that sounds so yummy!
                              LOL
                              Where are my darn pom poms!
                              I am going over to the Once upon a time thread to stir things up...I need something to do...AF is hard!!
                              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Tues. Oct. 3rd

Jenneh,

Here they are..............you left them in "once upon a time" Attached files [img]/converted_files/141514=67-attachment.jpg[/img]
                                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                                X