Oct 24th...It's a Good Morning Muffin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...if I keep eating the way I have been today, I'm going to be a Double Decker Muffin!!!

Comment

My ten-day forecast may not be fun, but my forecast for February is
      MEXICO!!!!
      That's about all that's keeping me hanging on this winter -
      :teeter:

Comment

Double decker muffin? Hmmm, that sounds yummy......
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Gypci, I take it you live in Alaska? My son is going to be on Shemya Island for about six weeks in November..do you know of it?

Comment

Gypsi, I went to Mexico in February once..a perfect time to go. I loved the Myan ruins! RE: messy business...yes, it can be messy but try to remember that all that messiness is the chaos before creativity..it's a necessary process and will yeild much fruit if you can embrace it...and re: friends..I do think anyone is really lucky to have one or two real friends so you are ahead of the game in that department.

Comment

Dilayne, I don't really know about Shemya, other than it's a nasty place to be. Awful weather there from what I hear, though. It's approximately 1000 miles from where I live
              :teeter:

Comment

Gypci, yes, he said that it would be dark, very cold with tropical force winds 24/7! He's installing an antenna he designed at his work...a big adventure for him though..he's 28 and hasn't done anything like that before.

Comment

Hello from Puerto Rico!
                  I have internet here, so thought I would let you guys know that I am doing great so far! I only had four drinks last night over the course of about five hours, so hardly felt it! I brought all my supps and Topa, so I will probably be more religious about taking it now that I am at home! There is a big cocktail reception tonight at 7:00, so I really have to be on guard. Ya know what the HARDEST part about this trip is? Everything is paid for by the company! All drinks, etc. I was out on the beach this morning and the waiters just constantly walk by to take your drink orders.... yikes! I had two tropical drinks around noon... a mango mojito and a pina colada. Then water! I'm not having anything else until tonight and will take my topa plenty ahead of time. This huge storm just came out of nowhere while lying on the beach, so everyone went running inside, so I am in my hotel room doing a little internet stuff and email, so thought I'd check in and say hello! By the way, I could have sworn I saw Pedro walking on the beach.... see my last post on the story thread for the details! LOL!

Okay.... the rain has stopped, so I am going to go jog for a while on the beach so I dont get that "muffin" thing going too much with all this great food here!

I'll check in later!
                  Allie
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Allie, I am beyond jealous. Your trip sounds heavenly and I am impressed with all of the free drinks you are not having more. I would be just because I am always one to take advantage of free things. Enjoy the rest of your time. Say hi to Pedro for us!!!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Pudre' Vida" Allie!! Don't know if thats a common phrase in Puerto Rico, but I heard it a lot in Costa Rica! Sounds like Heaven! Wish we were there!! Thanks for the up-date... we'll just have to vicariously enjoy it!:H :l Have a great jog! Hope ya can go barefoot!
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

happy hump day!

doing great Jenneh (how do you remember everyone!!? ) I am amazed as always!!

Judie, I want one for my hubby for Xmas too!! great saying!

Wow Puerto Rico, like to be there, or Mexico right now, on a beach somewhere, dream on guess, I am here at work just SWAMPED!!!!

Have been moderating, no AF days for a while, need to change that really soon, but enjoying life and doing ok at this point!!

Mary hope all is well with you, Dilayne, all the new people (muffins.........don't know if anyone read, I want to be a carrot muffin, ok??) How is soccermom???

we all need eachother, thanks all for being there, I gotta go cuz I am LITERALLY swamped here (at least I don't have time to goof off, if you know what I mean!!)

Much love, hugs to all:l

Mary Anne

Comment

Dont worry about pedro, Allie, I killed him for ya! See the "once upon a time thread". He wont bother ya! LOL!
                          (Am I evil??)
                          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Miss Lush, you have some nerve telling me the length my posts may and may not be!! LOL!!!! I told you I'd deal with you later! GEEZ . Did I hear that they are working on that 28 hour day? That would be FANTASTIC. Seems like just the other day it was summer and I was BORED! Now I can't seem to fit it all in that school has started, I'm back to work, there's soccer, football, hubby is travelling, etc.
                            I'll address a couple people, and swear I'll get to everyone at some point, I SWEAR!
                            Jen, yes, the side effects of the topa (stomach issues) are non existent this time. Minor tingling. Some stupidity (normal for me? hmmmm...) That minor spaciness and zinging along feeling. Topa takers relate to this? Otherwise, my drink craving is WAY down at 150mg. Almost at the "wine is yuk" stage. Not yet though!
                            Moderating nicely.
                            Rachele, good idea about the pasting on word, but one problem. I'm computer retarded and don't know how. So I'll fumble through for now!
                            Laura, 4 AF days rock. Nice job girl!
                            MKR, I snooped on your drink tracker! Oct is AF so far! You are doing so great and I think you are such a strong woman.
                            Miss Dixie and Pink, our newbies, how you guys hanging in there?
                            Allie, tiki schmiki. So there. aw, heck, I'm going to San Fran in a couple wks, I've got nothing to complain about! Enjoy your trip, girl! Love ya! Don't let the margies bite you in the butt though.
                            OK, off to soccer and football. I'm serious. Deal with it, Lush. I'll be back! HEE HEE! Haven't drank a drop yet tonight. Almost 6pm. Won't be back til past 8:30... I'll log right on after putting the boys to bed.

Thanks for the lovin...

Comment

Hi everyone,just checking in,loved the chicken soup thing that was great.We had a nice warm day in Mass. today Fall in New England is nice,wish I were in the Carribean though. Taking a cruise in February, working a lot on the muffin.No significance in 8305 when I had to sign on a username that's just a code i use for a lotof stuff I didn't know it was going to pop up when I wrote everytime but I'm really computer illiterate, I can't even figure out the pictures.I started signing Mare because there were a lot of Marys.I 'm so happy the Topa came in the mail I have already been on it since beginning of August.I have only maybe 3 times had 3 drinks otherwise it's 1or 2 but not a lot of af days 1-2 a week but I'm ok with this, best I've been in years.It's great getting to know all of you,thanks for being here...Mare

Comment

Both of my little guys are doing well in school this year, you never know how it's going to go. Teacher said the little girl my youngest has a crush on has quit beating on him, so that is a good thing.

Gypsi, that is so neat about living in the North Pole, sorry about all the snow. We never get any here, I live to close to the ocean, it would be nice once in a while though.

Mare, I find a cruise really gets my butt in gear to get rid of some of it.

Becca and Molly, I would love to take credit for 4 AF days, but that's not me, I was saying great for Jenneh. I'm trying for 2 this week.

Molly, have a great time at the cabin, we will miss you this weekend.

Dilayne, after going on about how I need to be better about taking my supps, I left them at home today. I never did that when the topa was in them. I am going to put some extra in my purse. Maybe that will help.

Laura
                                Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
                                X