• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, Oct. 5

Hey Ya'll, Just a quik Hello!

Eustacia, Thinking of you. Peace & prayers Sweetie:l

Jenneh, great job on 5 days!

Sm Mary, I spent about an hour looking for my woodburning stuff yesterday... it was in the first drawer I looked in.(in fact it was there all 3 times I looked there! )

MKR, thanks for the mssg! I'm heading out to start decorating...not sure where to start!

Precious, I don't envy you with having to fire someone, that's not an easy position. No matter who they are.

Rachele, enjoy your time with your Dad.

Lush, Have a great weekend!

Allie, I don't need to tell you to enjoy yourself! Glad you're able to relax a bit! You deserve it Sweetie. I'm still jealous though. Are iguanas good eatin?

Mary Ann, Wish Iwere there to go for a ride with you & you're new addition! Cowgirl up!!

Becca! Where are ya? Hopefully having a great day!

Hi to everyone I've missed! Sure there's someone... Gotta go decorate.. wish me luck!

Hugs, Judie
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday, Oct. 5

Hey all!
      I finally pulled an AF night last night. With hubby out of town to boot. That 150 of topa really helps hold off the wine monster, but oh SM Mary, I feel ya, sista! I wait until 4pm or so to take the larger part of the dose because I'm pretty prone to flashes of stupidity out of nowhere!
      Once again, I was gonna keep this to myself, but at Allie's prompting, I'll share.
      I take 50mg of topa in the morning. I get through my day fine, really. All my incidents of what may be possibly considered "dopa" have happened in the evening. Last night, remember, I was AF!
      I went to put gas in my car. I have had this car for 3 years. I went inside to pay, cuz I wanted a coffee too. I opened my car door, and had to think a sec about how to unlatch my gas door thingy (oh, brilliant labelling again right there!). I looked reached down and pulled the first lever I saw and....
      WHAP!
      That dang seat back flipped forward so fast and hard I almost sustained a head trauma! ok, exaggerating for effect, but it certainly snapped me out of my daze!
      I found the correct lever. It's the one on the floor with the little picture of the gas pump on it. It's been there for 3 years.

Comment

Thursday, Oct. 5

And to not forget about those who have posted today:
        Dilayne: hope you can get back to your splendid self where you know you can be. That's great that you have been there before and can visualize yourself at that place. PMS sucks. Hope you feel better in a few days! Hows the ebay thing going? Is that really going to go? I'd LOVE to bid!
        Jude: what's the weekend schedule looking like? Is it getting cold there yet? bet that place is gorgeous in the fall! I sent you some fresh trashy emails!
        Pinot: Gala event?? I love those! Get all dressed up... but I hear you about the temptation. Have your plan together before you go! Chomp your Kudzu and /or l-glut and drink lotsa water. Enjoy yourself. Be the Belle of the Ball!
        Gypsi: Hope all is going well for you these days. I love the courage badge! The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies. I played Dorothy in a grade school production once! Courage is right, boy....if it weren't for that, we'd just crawl up and give in. Kudos to us!
        Rachele: Stopping at 3-4 is a miracle for me too. Heck, STOPPING is a miracle (brutal honest). Keep it up. Looks like quite a few of us are at that 150 or so level. That's very helpful, I think, to share experiences, cuz this is new to me. I think we're all trudging through new territory and experiencing similar situations. Extremely helpful. I'm SO glad I have you guys!:l
        MKR: good luck on those deadlines! Never a dull moment, huh? Keep stringing those AF days together!
        Lush: you may be gone already. Have a great weekend. Good bye cottage!:upset: I'll miss you this weekend, Lush! Check in ASAP. Is this your first MWO-free weekend???? oooooooooh. I remember mine.... heee hee. I feel like such a geezer.

OK, I'm missing half of the people, but when everyone else posts about today, I'll get to ya. or maybe tomorrow! OH! JEN!! 5 DAYS IS CRAZY EH!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
        Get thru this weekend and tell us what 8 days is like. I did 11 when I started, just haven't strung that many together since then (in a row). Good for you. I'm SO proud of you!:l

Comment

Thursday, Oct. 5

:new: I just can never stop at 2. Does the TOPA really work. I just bought all the other stuff and was hoping to get away with that.

Comment

Thursday, Oct. 5

welcome Jay!! Topa seems to work for me...but the supps work by themselves too...it's just I seemed to need that extra help...try the kudzu (it's a miracle herb for sure..!) l-glut--I take gaba too.. see how you feel. After a few weeks I made the decision that I wanted to try the topa and I did feel like that helped me a lot. But this board and connecting with each other is also a big help...so again, welcome!
            sm-mary

Comment

Working...
            X