• Show
Clear All

Monday October 9th

:H
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday October 9th

Hello to all my fellow muffins!

Lush--I am REALLY identifying with you right now and am now benefiting from all the advice everyone has been giving you. This weekend was really hectic...kids were acting really bad, they all had tons of homework and hubby had tons of work to do with people in and out of my house all weekend until about 11pm last night. I was sooo stressed out...ended up drinking a little more than a bottle of wine only to come to work this morning with one of my clients in a highly psychotic state that I ended up having to hospitalize her...not fun. Now I still have a whole day of work ahead of me. I was really feeling depressed until I read all of your wonderfully posts.. I am really thankful for this site and this thread in particular. Bye, for now...I'm off to conquer another day!! This time AF!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday October 9th

I am glad I am not alone in this Precious, and thanks to all of you for your encouraging words. I just keep realizing how much better I would be feeling today if I had not drank or if I had actually stopped at 2-3. This is all my own doing and the wine did not even taste good. I know what my triggers were yesterday in particular and I will not be putting myself in that position again. I just won't. Moderating can work for me if I choose to work it. It won't just happen on its own. Thanks again for giving me this place to get this off my chest; it really helps to fight the urge to go drink more to make me feel better in the short-term. Oh and Precious I am sorry about your patient this morning. Sounds like scary stuff....I hope you were not in danger of getting hurt by her?
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Monday October 9th

Hello lovelies..no time to write..just flying by to say hi and that I'm grateful for:

-teachers who show up when I'm ready to learn
          -fabulous good health
          -the will to learn and grow towards God and my highest self, no matter what
          -beautiful and healthy children and grandchildren
          --a husband who keeps me real and shares our journey unconditionally...who is always tender and kind
          -the gift of talent and vision that I hope to return to the universe one day
          -a suitable job and a boss who is my friend and spiritual director
          freedom of choice
          -unlimited possibiltiy
          -a home that I love, an acre to plant and play on, and two terribly neglected gardens that are always forgiving and continue to bloom
          -friends like you who are brilliant beyond words (the words on 'Once Upon A Time'..OMG..if I could only write! LOL..just brilliant..I can't even try to keep up, but have enJOYed it sooo much)

bbl

Comment

Monday October 9th

No, she wasn't violent. I guess I have to see the humor somewhere....serves me right.....I come into work slightly hungover to a woman who strips down to her underware and starts screaming and pointing at me...what a lovely Mon...I didn't even get to have my coffee and still had my keys and my briefcase in my hand
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday October 9th

Sorry, precious, but that just made me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Monday October 9th

ewwww, I got an ebony eisel with gold inlay on Once Upon a Time..oh, thank you, thank you!
                So, I see the site has about 5 stars on the rating! How does a thread get ratings? Is it by how many visitors or how long it last? What creativity!

Comment

Monday October 9th

Dilayne,

click on "rate thread" to the right in the blue bar......see it?

I think I'm the only one who voted so that's why it has 5 stars!

Oh, now I see it has 2 votes.....go ahead cast your vote!
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Monday October 9th

I was trying to convince myself it was RJ's version of the Emmy's or something like that. Thanks for bursting my bubble Rachele!!!!

Comment

Monday October 9th

Oh, hi Imagine..I see..Thanks! BTW, what do you do for a living?

Comment

Monday October 9th

:H Are you asking because I am always on here:H

I am a part time server......I need to go put my hair up and my face on and get to work!
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Monday October 9th

Imagine..you are very talented!!!

Now, does anyone use a macintosh computer? If so, do you know how to use the emoticons?

Comment

Monday October 9th

just me

[COLOR=Olive]Hope you all are well, don't have much to write cuz hubby decided to have a heart attack on Sat night, still recovering[, me and him.........I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown, but will deal w/ it, have a really nice boss who gave me the rest of the day off,Coulldn't beleive I was even into work!! But I am dedicated!!

Anyway, glad to see everyone is fine, I am not, but will be better probably tomorrow/lOLOR]

Love ya,

Mary Anne:l :h

Comment

Monday October 9th

Mary Anne, I am so sorry about your husband. Is the prognosis good? Take care of yourself. Sounds like your husband really needs you right now.......Hugs!!!

Comment

Monday October 9th

:l Mary Ann, my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I hope your husband is going to be ok
                                :teeter:

Comment

Working...
                                X