Monday October 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday October 9th

Whoa Mary Anne, sweetheart, I am praying for your husband's speedy recovery and for strength and courage to you - we love you and, as always, I hope you know we are here.
    Love you
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Monday October 9th

Mary Anne, So sorry to hear about your husband's heart attack. Has he had any heart trouble before? Take care...and take the time you need to take care of both of you! Sending big ((((healing vibes)))) his way!
      d

Comment

Monday October 9th

Mary Anne, my heart goes out to you and your husband. I know that by you being a nurse,sometimes having more knowlege about this stuff is worse..Big hugs..I hope everything is OK
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday October 9th

Oh Mary Anne,
          I do hope your husband's recovery goes smoothly and comfortably. Both of you get lots of rest and take it easy. No heavy lifting for him! Hope he has great cometent medical care. I'm concerned for both of you and thinking about you! Keep us updated as you can, but we understand you're busy.
          :h good strong steady heart:h
          :l :l

Comment

Monday October 9th

Mary Anne,
            I am so sorry to hear about your husband. My thoughts are with you.

Laura
            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Monday October 9th

Best wishes Mary ann, and glad you are part of this site to gain strength from here as much as possible. I trust his heart attack will be overcome and he will find himself in better health than ever very soon. My father-in-law had a heart attack about eight years ago, and it really made him take notice of every little thing he did or ate, his exercise, etc. So I wish you and he all the best, and I will pray for a quick and full recovery!

Big hug,
              Allie
              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Monday October 9th

mary anne,
                I hope the best for your hubby and your family.I had a lot to say, seems not so important now.

Comment

Monday October 9th

Mary Anne, big hugs to you and hubby. Please keep us posted.

Comment

Working...
                  X