Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday October 12th

Yay Mary Anne
    SOOO GLAD to hear Hubby is better - I was thinking about you!!!!!
    Big hug - and I am so glad we could cheer you up too!
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh guys
      I just thought of another one.
      Picture it.
      Big party - about 20 people all around a campfire - everyone is having some drinks. I am having a drink too - naturally. In fact, I have probably had about 7 by then. No kidding. Well, by then I am sure I'm pretty loud and "fun" (ahem). I then see a friend of mine who I haven't seen in - oh, i dont know - a week or something and when I'm drunk that;s a LOOONG time and its REALLY exciting to see that person again right? SO I am like "BARB! It's so great to see YOOOOOOOU!" and I run toward her, trip on the wooden bench, go FLYING toward her (everying is staring now), and land flat on my face. HARD. Everyone is staring and someone says "Oh my God, Jen, are you ok!!!?" and I look at my cup which is still UPRIGHT IN MY HAND - remember - I am a mess - face was planted face down, blood on my lip, stomach is killing, everything is hurting (well not then so much, but I landed HARD!!) - the ONLY THING that didnt fall flat is my cup of beer which is still sitting UPRIGHT in my hand....and I go "YUP!!! I didnt spill a drop!!!"

True story.

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Jen, can you please put all of these stories in book form and send them to me? I am just dying over here. I will share some more stories later when I have more time....................
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday October 12th

One time my ex-husband (many moons ago) got really drunk one night after we had gone to a party with our old friends from high school. Keg party. (I didnt drink at all in those days... amazing). Anyhoo... we got home, went to bed and shortly thereafter HE had to pee. So I watched him go to the closet, open the bi-fold doors, pull out a boot and proceed to try and line up for the target. I am thinking, "what the hell is he doing???" So the next thing I know, he filled that boot up! And then came back to bed. I didnt know how "coherent" he was, so I quickly jumped out of bed as quietly as I could and picked the boot up, and went outside and dumped it out. Fortuntely it didnt leak!

And yes, I have NO idea how I didnt tip the night stand over either.. I must have had a "little" bit of sense enough to squat? But I thought of the boot/ pee thing because I usually think of that when I think of what I did and it makes me not feel so bad. Also, when I shared that story about six or seven months ago on here, I have somebody send me a PM to tell me that they had once at a sleepover with a bunch of girls had gotten up to go tinkle and had mistaken the vacuum cleaner for the toilet. It had a canister that you could lift up and when she sat in it, she accidently hit the "on" button. Woke her up in a hurry. Okay, I really have to get some filing done!!!

Allie
          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh Wow!!!! :H :H :H :H

Comment

Thursday October 12th

God, Allie we have so many similar stories. I have two pee stories that thankfully did not involve me. One was in college a good guy friend of mine got rip roaring drunk and decided to come over to my dorm room. He walked in and proceeded to go into my closet and pee in all of my shoes!!!! He "came to" when I woke up and started screaming at him. Sadly we were not friends after that because I think he was so embarrassed. I still miss him.

The other really funny one was last year of college I got set up on a blind date. Guy was nice but a little dweeby. He got super drunk and went into my friend's bedroom to pass out. We all stayed up playing cards and in the middle of a game my date came waltzing out and looked completely dead in the eyes and you could tell he was sleepwalking. He went to the refrigerator, opened it up, pulled down his pants and peed in the refrigerator!!!!!! My friend went ballistic because he had just gone grocery shopping and you know how you never have money in college so every little morsel counts and he had sprayed pee over everything. My date never really came to and did not know what he had done until the next morning. Fast forward to last year when I am sitting at home with hubby watching the news and I choked on my wine when I saw the news anchor was my date who peed in the fridge!!!! His face is plastered all over town and on buses and every time I see it I just howl. He looks sooooo professional but I could never take him seriously.

Comment

Thursday October 12th

And Jen I am just cracking up over you stepping in the hollow snow. I know exactly what you are talking about. I just envision you wearing pig tails with a knitted winter hat and thinking you are just the coolest thing..........

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Ok, against my better judement... well, lets just say... "a friend of mine", once upon a time, (Allie & Becca you guys might remember this from a ways back)...

...Was out partying on Christmas Eve. She'd been working double shifts all thru the holiday season, and finally had a night off . So, she started out with a few drinks at favorite bar, where a friend was bartending. Of course with it being a holiday& all, shots were consumed... & then more, (probably even some other "feel good" stuff, that's oh so available in ski resorts-but we won't talk about that)

Later a couple of friends come in & join the party(it was a quiet night @ the bar), they're both good looking, one has a ponytail, one short hair. The shots continue to pour.

Much later , my "friend" ends up spending the night with Mr ponytail. The two guys have a condo not far from the bar(how conveniant). So in the middle of the night , she gets up to go to the bathroom.
                  Goes & crawls back into bed, ... things are starting to get nice & warmed up again... when suddenly... she realizes, this guy either went out in the middle of the night to the barber, or cut his hair himself. Because, HE HAS NO PONYTAIL!! Of course he didn't say anything!! Thank God she noticed when "she" did!!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Of course the next morning there was a comment made about the season of giving!!:H

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh yeah! I guess I should add! There were 2 doors coming in & out of the bathroom! Duh!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Yep, I am sure he went out in the middle of the night to get a haircut. That is a good one!!!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

LOL! Love it Jude!
                          Coulda happened to the best of us - tell your friend!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Unfortunatly, I've dated a few that probably would have!!:H Malibu "Ken Dolls"

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Hh ha haha!!! I had forgot a story!!! Mine was..he went out to the tatoo parlor and got a tatoo...same as you, went to pee in the middle of the night and took a wrong turn on the way back!
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thursday October 12th

The first time I ever got drunk was when I was about 12. We lived in a large English Manor style house with 2 wings. My girlfriend slept in a room at the end of the hall in the empty wing..we drank my mother's rum and coke through a straw...we tied a long string to a bandaid box and put it in my sister's bedroom all the way across the house and pulled the string to scare her..of course a few lamps came down in the process...later we went outside in the yard and danced around drunk as little skunks under the moon...we were sick as dogs the next day. My oldest sister covered for me when my mom found it missing..I had to make her bed for about 6 months so she would tell it was me..

I guess the most embarrassing thing that I've done in the last year or so would be the dialing and drinking stories...especially since I've been 'sober' to most of my friends as long as they've known me...I know I called a few of them after having a bottle of wine...all emotional..crying about something. I have no idea what they thought or if they knew that I was 3 sheets to the wind.

I usually prefer to drink at home so not too many other stories, but I always remember one about my sister who went to a company Christmas party..she's V.P. of a small bank in a small town..she got $hit faced and shot her boss two birds (you know, the kind with your fingers...at the same time) with a growling ugly face as she said 'F$&K You'! Talk about classy! :0) She's still at the bank!

Comment

Working...
                                X