Thursday October 12th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday October 12th

oops, I meant to say, so my sister would NOT tell my mother I drank her Rum...sorry, I have to type fast at work while I'm on here...

Comment

Thursday October 12th

OMG, Dilayne. Can you imagine how your sister felt the next morning when she remembered she had done that? I would die. At my husband's work Christmas party I decided to go up the President of the company (I had worked there years before and now that I was drunk I assumed we were best friends) and his horribly stodgy wife and proceed to scream out, "Let's go to the bar and have cum in a hot tub, it's the holidays." He would not have anything to do with me so I proceeded to go around and scream it at anyone who would listen to me until I could find someone who would have one with me. Needless to say I puked out the car door on the way home. Ugh, that memory has me so embarrassed right now. Jen, was this your bright idea to dredge up all of these stories? Not sure if I am still in favor of you being the thought provoker for the day.......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Lusch LOL, sorry I am laughing out loud right now. Let me just compose myself....
        I think the ORIGINAL purpose was to REMIND US why we are cuttnig back on drinking....you know, why we dont want to drink to excess anymore! You know, kind of like the "remember when" in AA......
        But for some reason we are all getting a kick out of this....
        LOL sorry....
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday October 12th

And by the way, I ASSUME a "cum in a hottub is a drink"??? LOL!!!!!!!
          Classic!!
          Sorry Lusch!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

I am crying over here. Yes, it is a drink but not sure his wife understood that part. God, what a loser I can be.............

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh Lusc - I have done soooooo much worst - dont worry about it - you are soooo funny!!`I sure hope you mean crying from laughing!!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Yes with laughter. My dog must think I am maniacal....

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Gosh, I feel like I am sitting around a campfire!! My sides hurt...

Actually Lush, I think I was the one who started this storytelling thing, but I didnt intend for this to be the topic, I was just clearing up the "peeing and needing new furniture" comment Becca made that probably left anyone who joined this site after last February in the dark! I didnt want people to think that I ruined all my furniture from peeing on it! :H So anyhow, I'll take responsibility. Laughter really is good medicine!

Allie
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Now, I remember, it is all Allie's fault. I apologize Jen for lashing out at you. I was dying to know what the peeing story was all about. BTW, where is Becca with her sordid story? C'mon Becca..................

Comment

Thursday October 12th

funny story Fan...It's a lot easier for me to remember the stories about my sister than about me...I can't imagine why!!! :0)

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Gotta hand it to you Fan, at least you tried to squeeze exercise in with your drinking. Do many of your friends still have drinking issues? Seems like all of mine outgrew it which is even more embarrassing for me. Your story reminded me of the NUMEROUS times my roommates used to lift me up and pull my mattress out from underneath me leaving me to sleep on the springs and I never knew a thing. I would wake up hungover, in pain, and pissed off, but they still did it time and time again. C'mon people more stories..........

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh my God.
                          I just remember another one. This one is really bad- and I cant believe I didnt tell it before.
                          One night my best friend and I were at a gay bar downtown (he is gay). Well, we were getting our "groove on" (gay guys love me) and at about 2am, I am hammered and having a great time. Around this time, my gay friend tells me "Jen, I think we should go home" to which I respond, "No! We can't go home!" (remember I am hammered - and I am somewhat notorious for not wanting to go home when I am hammered - just an FYI guys).
                          Sooo, my friend gets me cut off at the bar - NOT a good idea, by the way. Does not make me happy
                          So he forces me to leave the bar, and I, ahem, decide to throw a bit of a - I will call it a tantrum. So, what exactly do I do?
                          I take my pants off, right there in the middle of the busy street and throw them out into the street.
                          Of course, he is completely mortified. Then, I spot the Speaker's Corner on the corner,
                          Thank God he got my pants back on me - using considerable force and threat - and got me in a cab before I could get to the Speaker's Corner and make an ass of myself on local Television.
                          This was approx 5 yrs ago.
                          See why I am here guys?
                          Another true story.
                          Not kidding.

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Crying again. But what is the Speakers Corner????

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh....you all are Terrible!! I've never done Anything like that!!! PSYCH!!! I'm right there with you!
                              Listen...one thing I'm really looking forward to that I have done for years and years..probably the past 15..and Allie reminded me of this with her first post of the day as she mentioned that she did not have her cusomary glass of wine while cooking:
                              One of my favorite things to do after Thanksgiving Dinner in the (in the US Jen) is the dishes--WHY?? Oh--because I'm isolated, by myself and ALL those 1/2 full wine glasses!! Yep---those don't go down the drain ladies...How pathetic is that?? Those go right into my glass..no reason to waste perfectly good wine...so as everyone settles back with PIE..I continue to get sloshed in the kitchen...My customary Thanksgiving to ME!
                              But not this year!! Than I stumble around the rest of the evening and wake up the next day and can't remember what happened...IT's a Holiday TRADITION around here!!
                              sm-mary!

Comment

Thursday October 12th

Oh---and I mean I'm Looking Forward to NOT doing that this year!

Comment

Working...
                                X