• Show
Clear All

Happy Friday the 13th

:boohoo:
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Happy Friday the 13th

Badges and Tools

Mornin' all!! Mike, :welcome: to our little corner of the world. You are very brave for joining us, uh, 'interesting' women. You deserve a badge of courage; I have one around here somewhere....
      Ah yes, here it is -

Wear it proudly, my new friend!

Ok, on to the topic at hand; helpful tools[list type=decimal][*]My husband - he's been an amazing source of support for me[*]This board - it's the second place I come to every day, and it is just so awesome to know that I am NOT alone. But you all know that same feeling...[*]Music - I use music to change my moods. Sounds strange, but it's always worked for me. When I start getting stressed, I put some Dave Sanborn or Diana Krall on. Or sometimes it's Godsmack and Nickelback. Whatever works to get me past the mood I'm in.
      My Dad's Bible - I don't read it, but it sits on my desk. It's kind of like my talisman, reminding me why I'm doing what I'm doing. Dad wasn't an alcoholic, but I really, really miss him, and somhow, by having his Bible looking at me, it helps to keep me on track.Absolute, 'in-your-face- determination that I will beat this, and become the person that I used to be. Look out for the Italian red-head when she gets her stubborn on!! [/list type=decimal]Those are some of my tools. I'm sure I have others that i'm just not thinking of right now. Anyhoo, I hope that all of you muffins have an excellent day! :flower:
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/145737=78-attachment.jpg[/img]
      :teeter:

Comment

Happy Friday the 13th

Well I just typed in a message and poof.

Laura's right, lots going on here to take in and respond to at this point!

Welcome Mike, proud to have a brave guy here!

Helpful tools:

The Boards - loving support from this mods group!!!
        The Drink Counter - there is your accountability for all the world to see
        Health Driven Attitude
        Exercise
        CD's

THE MOST AMAZING RESULTS that I am thrilled with and keep me inspired to have MORE!

I am actually getting some time off to play a little this weekend! WAAAAAHOOOOOO!! Only a couple more days of Balloon Fiesta left and a couple more weeks of Enchantment Parade of Homes, a must see if both my hubby and me.

Love you all, have an excellent weekend,
        Mary

PS: Mary Anne your husband and you are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

Comment

Happy Friday the 13th

Big birthday party for the soon to be 6 year old today....busy busy busy!

:welcome: Mike!

I'm alive but will be away until tomorrow!

Thanks Allie for your kind words .....will elaborate tomorrw

I love you all:l
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
          X