Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, October 14th

I'm here, I'm here!
    No, heck no the crazy drunken stories didn't scare me off! I'm the QUEEN of the drunken stories. Trust me. More on that later. I'm also the queen of telling you guys "more on that later" if you haven't noticed... but I do always tell you!
    Rough coupla days. A girlfriend of mine (one of my bestest) stopped by unexpectedly Thurs. She brought wine. Hubby came home with sushi and six more bottles. yeah. six more. Like we need that for 3 frigging people. No, we did not drink them all, and I did drink slowly at first, but it really caught up with me by the end of the night. I felt like CRAP yesterday. Headache, vomit and all. OH YEAH. Haven't had a day like that since the spring I don't think. nice. I've had minor "overdo's" but this was a massive hangover.
    OK, so that being confessed, here I am, back on track as usual...
    I looked at my personal drink tracker and have been pretty darn proud of my last several wks, so I'm just jumping back on.
    BY THE WAY, I am utterly flattered that Waves called me a "tool"! Very cool! Hey, I have used that running inspiration and tool so much and am so glad it can help others. Can't believe I'm inspiring people to do the same! Very very wonderful stuff.
    ONE MORE WEEK! And I won't screw it up with the drinking, I hope you all have enough faith in me to know that...I think my little episode the other night had to do with knowing I had NOTHING at all to do on Friday and hubby was gonna be home and was almost encouraging me to "let loose" cuz I've been training and doing well... all that stuff. Still stupid, but one of those things that was justified in my mind at the moment. No room for that stuff with only days left until my major event. I had a dream last night! I was in the lobby of the hotel with only minutes until the race. One of the other participants looked down and said "are you gonna run the whole race in THOSE?" I was wearing my slippers. OMG! I had left my brand new running shoes I just bought last week in the hotel room and hubby was already gone on his bike.... NIGHTMARE!!!!!
    Whew.

OK, sorry to be gone for a few days. It sucks when you screw up.
    love ya all!

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Dont worry Bec - I understand your pain - its sooo hard when you have a friend over and you kinda feel "encouraged" to drink like the old days you know? I know that well! But you are back on track right away, so no harm done.
      Cant wait to hear your drinking stories though - you promised to tell us later!
      You are not off the hook, my dear
      I am now off to read "Once upon a time" - can hardly wait
      Oh as for our dear Mike, I think we ladies should just make the executive decision 'cause he doesnt seem to care what we call him - and in the spirit of solidarity (and 'cause I like Lusch's brilliant suggestion) - I hereby vote in favour of "Muffin Man". All in favour say "I".
      Love all
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Jen, get your ass writing on the story please. You are annoying me. I too like muffin man but it must start with Mister.

Becca, I know your pain and I know your thought process that you went through. I too did that Thursday night when my ex AKA Mr. Hottie and his family came over. I had to take a sick day yesterday to sleep it off. Please don't call AA on me. I laughed out loud that your husband came home with SIX bottles. Man oh man!!! You have been doing so well here though that I know that did not help things with how you felt. Your tolerance is nowhere what it was. Glad you checked in and I expect some good drunk stories soon.......kind of hard to top Allie peeing in her drawer though.....
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Fine. Mister Muffin Man then.
          Please see "Once upon a time"
          Love jen

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Flattery WILL get you everywhere! And great start! Mister Maple Bar!:H ( I used to just love those things!! Don't know how I could stand all that sugar... musta been before I got sooo darn sweet)

FYI Lush.. I'm married,... I'm not dead! Damn right I still look & dream! I know HE DOES!!(my Hubby)
            "You can look at the menu... just eat at home!!"

Becca, too funny! I had a dream about showing up at work in shorts & slippers! Cold feet with the weather changing ? Fashion phobia?

MKR, hope everythings OK... didn't see a post from you today. Thinking of you & yours:h
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Hey, don't get me wrong. I am all for getting hit on, both cyber and real world. I just wanted everyone to make note of your advances so we get to know what kind of a guy you really are!

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Floozy Lush:H :h
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Very proudly, thank you!!!

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Hey, all,

I'm back with about 10 days of email and PMs to catch up on. Thanks to everyone who wrote to me while I was away. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll try to get through at least the last few days of mod threads (yeah, like the kind they sold on Carnaby Street! ). Anyway, I missed each and every one of my pals!

E

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

This is weird E. I was just going to start a thread looking for you. Where you been? Did you go somewhere and we forgot. Don't forget to check out Once Upon a Time. It has been really good lately.

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

Oh E I was just going to ask about you too!!! I was worrying...good to see you
                        Hope you are alright, love
                        Jen

Comment

Saturday, October 14th

There you go again Fan, hitting. You are quite the cad, I'd say!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X