Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is the 17th already!

Hi Mary!

Allie, I live between Atlanta and Athens (UGA, where I work). We drove down to the coast...it took about 6 hours. We loved Saint Marys..they were having their scarecrow festival..you can drive through town and see everyone making them..almost every yard and business has one..so fun and festive!

Comment

It is the 17th already!

I have a question..how do you get to and use the drink counter?
      di

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Bless you Mike - I would have been honored to have someone like you as my "consultant and office manager" - but I wouldnt deserve it, surely. You have waaaay too much expertise and experience to do that for me. God, you are kind though. WE ARE SO LUCKY - I still cant believe it.
        The drink counter is under the "general" page - scroll down, past everything, down past the "Laughing out Loud", ""what we believe", "Research"and you will see "Tools" - click on that = then you will see the drink counter pop up -you will see a bunch of member's names with their drink counts for this month so far.

If you want to create a profile thingy under the drink counter so you can track your own progress, you will need to simply login where it says "Login here using your vBulletin message board user ID and password" - then you just have to log in using your regular log in name and your password. Then follow the instructions - enter the date in question, number of drinks you had and the plan you aer following (ex abs, mod) and "submit" - if you want to publish the results so others can see it (I did this to be held accountable - I find that helps - just hit the publish results button on the page). If you still have trouble - let me know!
        Love jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Thanks Jen! I'm determined to get my act together this week..I need all the tools I can get!!!!
          :0)

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Thats what this is all about - using all the tools we can get right???
            I am all for it -tools tools tools!!!!! And any way we can help one another we should all we willing to step up to help RA RA RA!
            Oh someone shoot me...

Comment

It is the 17th already!

where is the drink counter?

Where is it, on this site??

by the way thanks for your wonderful thoughts, your parents and you are always in my thoughts too!!

All of you are!! Dilayne (spelling??), I live in Tallahassee, we all are "around" the same area, only about, I think 4 hours from you, about 5 from Atlanta, and I think 2 and 1/2 from Allie, neat!!

Talk to all you muffins a little later, I want to explore and find this drink counter!

MA:l

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Mary Anne did you find the drink counter?
                I am going to try to post a link
                No idea if this will even work!

http://www.mywayout.org/show.php

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Hey Ya'll, geting a late start here! But that's ok! It's my day off! & sun's starting to shine... finally!:h

Mary Ann-congrats on the AF day! Hope Mike is feeling better & being a good patient... as much as a guy "can" be...

Trish- I can sooo relate to the dreary days getting ya down. We have weeks on end here in the Northwest(in winter) when we dont see the sun at ALL! I'm not looking forward that... I'm such a sun worshiper, just love being out on the river, or beach... hte thought of un-ending weeks of rain & wind is sooo depressing! The past few days have been grey, & it's already starting to effect my psyche... I'm gonna have to be very diligent.

Mike - you are definately a "charm" for our board here! Love having you around! I'm still thinking Cinnamon twist... you're proving yourself to be just twisted enough! And a bit spicey too! HA

Eusta- great to see you back, hope things going well for you. Good luck w/no wine... you can do it!

Dilayne- Love the mirror image idea for everyone! Hope you're feeling better... I had major urgers to fight last night.... Just kept popping up. Must be hormones!
                  I think I'd start back @ 25 mg of topa, it is strong stuff. No need to play around with side effects, or put yourself in jeapordy...

MKR- Hey, if ya go to Telluride, be careful! You might never leave! You can always ride the gondola up about 1/2 way up the ski Mt, there's restaurants & shops, you can watch the skiiers, incredible views of Mt Wilson a 14,000 ft peak.... just across the canyon from the ski area, real pretty. The Peaks resort & spa is right there too! Maybe I should go as tour guide!!

Lush- I wouldn't want my Hubby to be a woman either!! But there's definately times I'd like to kick his cute little butt! OHHH but those other times.... guess I'll keep him aroud for now....

Jen- When are you gonna start your own practice? How exciting! I always thought restaurants/bartenders would be the highest alcohol rated job descriptions! I'll bet we'd be pretty darn close!
                  Maybe just sneakier!

Allie- How's Mom? And how are you doing Sweetie? Been thinking about you.

Becca- Are you out running your butt off again? Go girl!!

Waves- good to see you, hope all is well with you.

Ok, I'm sure I've missed someone, Laura, sm Mary, Precious, have a great day! Hugs to All!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Hi Everyone

I've been trying to post but we'll see if this works,it's been frustrating because i've written and then it won't post.I don't know if it's my computer or what but I am able to read and here in spirit.Hard week for me,feeling pretty down my oldest daughter is going through an episode of depression and anxiety and it sucks,definitely makes me want to drink more.I don't think I'll ever say Oh things are going good, then watch out.I liked the living in the day topic that was a good one for me,definitely what i need to do,thanks all,love,Mare

Comment

It is the 17th already!

yeah it worked maybe more later,I'm just so tired

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Hi Mary, sorry to hear you're having a tough day.... my computer's been trying to give me a bit of grief too. Peace & prayers to you & you're daughter. Hope you have a better day:l .

:h Judie

Comment

It is the 17th already!

it worked!

Thanks Jen!

Couldn't find it, where is it on the site??? But it worked , guess I can just save to my favorites(?) at work??? Doubt that would be a great idea!! Feeling dumb!

Oh by the way Mary I was talking to you in my last post when I said I thank for your positive thoughts and that I always think about you and your parents (and I am only on 125 topa, maybe I shouldn't go up?! No just joking), think I NEED to!! Just need to proof read more!

love,:h

MA

Comment

It is the 17th already!

"Saturday Night & the moon is out , gonna head on over to twist & shout ... ".... Mary Chapin Carpenter

Gotta get the chords to that one!

Comment

It is the 17th already!

Hey the figs are finally starting to get ripe on our tree out front! Anyone want some? How about a Halloween costume? Fig leaf anyone? Bet we could get a seriuos "Fan club" started!!:H

Comment

It is the 17th already!

:l Hey, MKR Mary--

Here's a cure for the worst sinus headaches. First drink as much strong coffee as you can tolerate. Then take some sort of pain medication--naproxyn works for me. Next step: go find a sweat lodge. None in your suburb? Get into your shower and stay there until your fingertips look like raisins. Hmm, almost typed raisons. Hubby claims that I have no sense of direction. I'd like to be in Paris, anyway, today. Enuf of the free associations.

Jenneh, darling--

Interesting statistic you have there! Know anything about the winoism rate of spouses of attorneys? I'm not referring to your husband, natch.

Hope everyone likes my new avatar!

E

P.S. to Mary8305--Kids can really do you in, can't they?

Comment

Working...
                                X