Thursday, October 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, October 19

I can think of one really fun activity that will help keep you AF too!

Go get the large bottle of wine......open it. Take it to the back door. Open the back door. Now this is the tricky part but it's fun. Kneel down as close to the ground as you can get so as not to splash your beautiful muffin self with that junky juicy and pour it out into the grass! Vwalla.........you're out of the woods and you had some fun while doing it.:H

You can thank me later.
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Dear God Rachele - Good call!
      (gulp)
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Oh Imagine..I just can't imagine! :0) (Sorry, I'm a visual artist, most definitely NOT a poet!) I will do that if I'm tempted..otherwise, I need to save it for my husband and a weekend for the future until I make my commitment...of course, if I'm tempted..it may be then that I make that final commitment. I'll keep you posted!
        d

Comment

Thursday, October 19

See what a quandry it is to not be committed one way or the other?

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Unfortunately I do

I would NEVER pour out a bottle of wine.......ever:no:

Comment

Thursday, October 19

did someone post instructions on how to hotlink an image from your avatar?
              i want to put mine up...

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Dilayne, if you follow this link -

https://www.mywayout.org/community/t6...html#post62635

that's where I put step-by-step instructions on how to add a profile picture
                :teeter:

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Fan, are you quoting me in your sig?

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Judie-
                    I love what you wrote... I was grabbing for a pen to write it down in my daytimer because it is all so true, but hard stuff to remember. I can tend to get a bit "clingy" with my husband because he travels so much and I know that is something I have to accept (because it's not going to change anytime soon), and rather than getting angry that he is leaving again, I have been trying to learn to really enjoy the time we do have together and let him be free to do his job without feeling guilty about it. I've gotten tons better, but I still tell him not to call me in the evenings to tell me about the great restaurant he is at, and what he ordered for dinner while the kids and I are at home eating Mac-n-cheese. He is a wonderful person and I love him to pieces, and he is a great provider and treats us all very well, not to mention is very generous not only with us, but with those in need. So I am blessed, truly. Thanks for the great words!

Lush -- I guess all my energy is coming from getting really good nights sleep, and plenty of sleep as a result of cutting further back on the wine. (Sorry it is gray and murky there, it is sunny and 82 here, so the weather beckons me out to run) Also, I am really stepping up my exercise as I am contemplating doing the marathon next year in Durango with Becca. It is a year away, and I just got really excited about the prospect of it and I guess I have a fire lit?? Even if I wind up not doing it, the WORST thing that can happen is that I will be in great shape, build a lot of muscle tone and look better in a year from now than I do right now. Also the All One gives me a lot of energy. The only downside of the All One is that it makes me really hungry for some reason. I think all the those vitamins stimulate my appetite as well as my energy level. So trying not to eat too much. I've also cut out sugar for a while, which I have not done in eons. I really think that is making a diff for me too. All except the sugar in the wine, but you know what I mean. So I was thinking about calling you today?? Whatcha think?

Allie
                    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Uh, no, that's alright, Fan. Almost embarassing, that's all. I've never been quoted before... :blush:

Comment

Thursday, October 19

OK, I figured it out..I have a profile photo up..it's about a year old, I have a different 'do' now..

Allie, my biggest complaint with the topamax was the low energy..someone suggested that the magnesium could be the problem..i was doing the calmes forte too a lot at the time..I'm still taking most of that stuff because I have it..I thought I'd take it till I run out, but maybe I'll drop the mag and only take the calmes forte if I need it (I haven't taken it in a month or so)

Comment

Thursday, October 19

HI ALL!!

Just checking in late, had another busy day, and can only write a little, then gotta go!

Sorry you are in a bad place Dilayne, hopefully this will pass, yesterday I was wanting to be where you were, and wishing my husband would go to counseling w/ me and all that......

Jen, I can totally relate, but it doesn't even need to be a Friday for me, tonight will be tough for me cuz we do the in-law dinner thing, I am trying to stay AF in an italian restaurant, not too much of a wine drinker, but they serve beer there too.......pray for me! any night is a trigger night for me! I am really gonna try though! Wish I was up to 200mg of topa!!

Didn't really get to read everyone's posts thoroughly, but guess Jen,your hubby makes a great chearleader, guess I'll have to check him out!?:H

Love you gals/guy and just wanted to tell you all that!!

Bye for now!!

MA:h :l

Comment

Thursday, October 19

Allie, I'm so proud of you for even contemplating the marathon! WOW you go girls........I was wondering how Becca chooses which marathon or 1/2 marathon she wants to join and does she run or walk? I was looking at her link and it said you could walk the 1/2 marathon. Just curious.......not that I could ever go to Durango but it sounds exciting!

Comment

Thursday, October 19

I have to say that even though I want to quit on my marriage sometimes..we do both work really hard to keep it alive and growing, we've spent a good many years in a community organization that supports succesful relationships and really try to do whatever it takes...and MAN, these days, to keep a relationship alive definitely takes being completely alive...I heard a song recently that says if you can't do love right, just leave love alone...something like that..it is in the process for sure, and in learning to love and accept my husband for who he is...and I mean all the things I don't want to accept..I think I'm learning to accept myself..it's given me the muscle to get this far and deep....DAMB him! :0) I say that with complete affection of course!

Comment

Thursday, October 19

OK, now my feelings are getting hurt...doesn't anyone want to see my profile??? I figured it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X