Friday, Oct 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, Oct 20th

Ive tried everything and no matter what - nothing works!
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Jenneh, email it to me and I'll post it for you..
      d

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Oh Boy!! This is almost as good as a suprise day off! I just got a call from work & I don't have to go in till 4:00!!:H

It's 76* outside!! I just went out & picked some figs & apples, had a doe, her little fawn, & a small buck all about 3 feet from me ... helping! They wouldv'e eaten the fruit right out of my basket if I'd have have let them! They're always out there in the the yard, but not usually when I'm that close! Guess the neighbors have been feeding them again...

Now, there's 3 wild turkeys out there. Nope, just looked again...there's 4! Hope they leave me a tail feather or two. Those guys are bigger than my "Bungee" dog.

OK, enough of this "Petting Zoo", it's time to go get on the river for a while!

:l Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Wow, this thread really has a life of it's own. So many of us now and all in differents stages of the journey. Kudos to all of you who are going AF for November...that's huge!...I'm not there yet..JerryBear, sounds like you're starting to get some good advice...scary though. Sounds like you need to stock up on some supplies for this weekend to keep yourself safe! Please keep ckecking in during the weekend or alot of us are really going to worry!!! I will be praying for you....
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Patty I so wish I lived where you do - or somewhere like that...BC perhaps...the mountains are calling me again...

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

It soon became clear in the great muffin lair
              That all of the muffins were gorgeous and fair
              "I have an idea!" yelled Jenneh, "I know!"
              "we'll host the world's first muffin fashion show!"

So grab your fine silks, your dresses and gowns
              Men, grab your fine suits, lets go out on the town!

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Ok now if someone can move that over....

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

And i propose we have a contest - best outfit for the fashion show - and creativity counts - keep it clean of course
                  My outfit coming...
                  It will be highly fitting - I assure you

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

My outfit.....

Behold! Isnt it just SO me!? :H (perfect angel - right guys?????) - ok so what if she looks like she is going to fall over and she is so perfect looking I want to kill her? Just go with it ok. LOL!!!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/146859=130-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

love it!

Going home now, but LOVE IT Jen!!!

Everyone have a GREAT Friday night if I don't get a chance to check in Who knows what is going to happen, off to the gym for a 40 min bike ride!!! Yipee!!:H

MA:h

See you all later

Jerry bear keep in touch, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

For Halloween, I'll be a stone sculpture...(I think this is clean)

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Jen, very hot, little lady. The only outfit I want is my stripper outfit but now she is gone, so I will have to do some searching over the weekend. Dilayne, you just sound so "evolved" if I may use that word. You have done a lot of introspection and it seems to be paying off for you. I have done some of the introspection, I just need to keep making it work for me. Still a long road in front of me though.

We have a lot of posts today but not from too many different people. Where are my muffs????!!!! Have a good weekend everyone....
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

OK, I found my costume...I'll be a stone statue..this is what I'll turn into if I continue to drink..might be pretty on the outside, but hard and cold on the inside! Jen, I think this is clean, don't you..it's art?

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Umm Di, you are naked. Don't think that counts as a costume, or does it!
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

It's body art...I never buy a costume..I always make mine. Should I find another?

Comment

Working...
                                X