Friday, Oct 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, Oct 20th

OK, if I haaaave to be traditional and pick a real costume..here is Madusa!

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

How do I get a picture to post? I tried cutting and pasting and did not work. Sorry if you guys have explained this to us a million times but I am useless. I may have even found a costume for Fan......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Hey Lusch
        When you go post a reply, scroll down, you can manage attachments, then add an attachment (scroll on your computer - then add the pic from your computer - you have to have saved the pic to your computer first) and then press "upload". Once you have done this press "close window" at the bottom". THEN, go back to your message and you will see the little paperclip right? Press the down arrow thingy and you will see your attachment there - click on it and viola - it appears right in your post
        Thats how I have to do it because nothing else works
        Alternative - just make yours your avator
        Or send it to me by email or something and I will post it for ya
        Hug
        Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

yeah, food is not too good to put into my mouth right now. thanks for the ideas though. when my boyfriend gets home i'll ask him to run me a bathwater and then carry me and put me in

and mike, I don't care if you're a man. I just want people who understand and have gone through successfully to tell me what to do to go back to being myself again.

sara

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

I say Dilayne can have her statue one in the name of art. Plus I love it.

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

What on earth did you just say? You are speaking gobbleygook to me. Give me a minute to decipher your computer speak. Man, I feel so inept right now.....

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

sara
                Its good to hear you have a boyfriend around - will be around all weekend? Tell him to watch you closely. Thank goodness. Does he know you have found these boards?
                Hugs
                Jen

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Lusch - save the pic you want to your computer - email to me - do you have my email address?

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Yah, I did it.......now to post Fan's for his opinion Attached files [img]/converted_files/146888=128-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Fan, what do you think? Okay never mind. these are too small to see the humor in them............. Attached files [img]/converted_files/146890=129-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Are you kidding - they are perfect!!! I am on the floor!!! LOL!@!!!!!!!

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Please be aware that I am opening our challenge up to the general forum - cause it will be fun! HA! Unless anyone has serious objections!

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Lusch - stunning, just stunning.

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

Aww shucks. Thanks Jen! Not sure how I will paint my backside, however.

Comment

Friday, Oct 20th

i just posted a thread in the general forum opening our challenge up to everyone...this could get interesting...oh dear what have i done....i want to see what kanga comes up with

Comment

Working...
                                X