Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday

Laura, you're here. And we love ya, you're definately not a failure!

We all have our up & down days, it's just part of the cycle of life, I think.

I've been in "Hormone Heaven"... the past few days myself. Makes me want to lay around doubled over in a ball, and drink... that's a TON of fun!
    But it WILL PASS! (reminds me of the old days when I used to hide out in the dark & drink for no reason ... for days or weeks on end).... Not going there anymore!

In fact I'm gonna force myself to get out today & get some sun ... if nothing else. That always helps.

Hope ya feel better... There's some great new jokes down in laughing out loud! Good therapy!:h
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday

Very good Fan......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday

lush wrote: I agree E. I am in the middle of two frickin hours on hold with my credit card company right now who changed my due date by 10 DAYS and so now my account is late so I am not the one to be funny right now. In fact homicide is crossing my mind. C'mon someone quick. Humor please.
        . said lush as she got listened to E's sage advice to act like a ninny, beat them at their own game.

What, said, Lush . . . E has hijacked my post!

Comment

Tuesday

Okay E, I just noticed where you live. That made me laugh.

Comment

Tuesday

what just happened?

E

Comment

Tuesday

Lush--

My computer is really being weird today. Somehow your post popped up on the screen and I tried to add a footnote and then it came out like I was really losing it and had made the post on my own. I'm not THAT crazy . . . am I?

Comment

Tuesday

ways to turn men down (sorry Mike)

HE: Can I buy you a drink?

SHE: Actually, I'd rather have the money.

HE: How did you get to be so beautiful?
                SHE: I must have been given your share.

HE: If I saw you naked, I'd die a happy man.
                SHE: If I saw you naked I'd probably die laughing.

HE: What's your sign?
                SHE: Do NOT ENTER

HE: IS this seat empty?
                SHE: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

:H
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday

E, I think we are all crazy but that is not a bad thing......now go back under your mulberry tree.

Comment

Tuesday

:egad: NO, Lush! I just saw a worm under there!

E

Comment

Tuesday

:eeks: I actually was thinking about getting a silk comforter, but from a store!

E

Comment

Tuesday

C'mon, you guys. There are 7 people viewing, and nobody's going to help me with this dreadful worm?

Comment

Tuesday

Hmmmmmm,
                          I'm a mess of emotions today. Thats what happens sometimes when you dont drink when you would like too! I think I am in just an "emotional" season right now, if that makes sense. One day I am laughing till I'm wetting my pants, the next day I am fighting tears when my kids hug me and say "I love you." There's other little issues going on as well, and that is my aunt just lost her sister day before yesterday to you guessed -- breast cancer. I never met her sister, but I am close to my aunt and have seen the pain and grief she has gone through for the past six months. Just seemed ironic that she would die during the month of October which is "Breast Cancer" month. Also, when we went to Puerto Rico, we flew Delta. We were forced to listen to about a 15 minute thing on breast cancer before we took off on all four flights, and many were not stories of hope. Part of the reason I went to Puerto Rico was to get away from the stress and shock of my Mom being diagnosed with cancer. So my husband is sitting next to me and I am getting angry because we could not "turn off" our little TVs on the seat in front of us, or the big screen up front, and I just was feeling it was so heartless of them to not take into consideration of the emotions they might be forcing up in people sitting there on the plane in public with no place to run and cry. So there I was, that AWFUL sensation of you feel a gallon of tears and so you stare because you know if you blink, the Atlantic ocean is going to come out of your body via the tear ducts. My husband was just holding my hand and I could tell he saw my struggle. I coulnt even talk. So he got up and got me one of those pillows they have on the plane and handed it to me. I buried my face and all hell broke loose with tears, snot and everything else in that pillow. Well, I sorta feel that way today. Cant stop crying. The good side of that crying, snot, pillow story is that Delta donates 2 dollars for every alcoholic drink purchase to breast cancer research (which is ironic, because alcohol increases risk for breast cancer, LOL), so my husband goes.... can I get you a rum and coke?? I gladly accepted. And had a few more on my flight down to Puerto Rico.

Laura, I totally and completely agree with what you said about your lists of what happens when you post, emotions, etc. I got a little emotional here the other night when I was chided by someone for mentioning that I was having a glass of wine on Friday night. I thought we were here to support each and other and be honest, but I was totally unaware there was an ABS party going on in chat where alcohol was not allowed to be drank, much less mentioned. Made me feel like a school girl getting her hand slapped with a ruler. I was honest as to how I was made to feel, and this person aplogized, but I guess my emotions are just raw from everything. I guess when you are really worn down emotionally it only takes small things and people insensitive in small ways to really bring out huge emotions. Yuck. Please dont anyone stop being humorous here... there are plenty of serious threads to post on if you are offended by humor and think that people in the healing process must always don a frown and a scold. But please dont anyone stop being honest and sharing their deep stuff too... its about encompassing the whole spectrum of what we go through, and that would include tears of pain and tears of laughter. And a box of Depends in case things get really funny!

Have a great day everyone~
                          Allie
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Tuesday

Allie,

I come from a fairly small family and I lost seven relatives last year, including my mom to cancer and an aunt who had been like a second mother to me. Then I lost two friends, one just dropped dead at work, and two inlaws. Everywhere I looked there was a reminder and I would burst into tears in the middle of the street. I started carrying sunglasses with me everywhere I went. They even came in handy at the theater!

Many hugs, sweetie.:l

:heart: E

Comment

Tuesday

Fan--

I thought that you were going to help me with this frightening silkworm that looks like it is morphing into . . . :eeks:

E

Comment

Tuesday

I love you Allie and love what you said. I am so sorry you are going through a rollercoaster of emotions right now. I really am. Hope today is better for you......Hugs!

Comment

Working...
                                X