Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday

Dilayne must be consulting with Sting and his wife. They are into that.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday

Sting ate his salad with his fingers when I served him dinner... (at the same restaurant I mentioned earlier... we didn't discuss chokin' chickins though...) ...Maybe my "reputation" proceeded me... He did seem kinda shy...:H
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday

You met Sting? Wow. We are six degrees away from fame here muffs!!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday

Humor

Hey guys-
          Just because I'm new, and hypersensitive, I wanted to clarify the humor thing. I'm hoping it wasn't my posts that everyone was referring to earlier, about too much humor. Humor is essential to life! I can't say it any stronger than that. I know that when I can't see the humor in a situation, I am truly lost. This ability to laugh and play is what drew me to all of you, and helped me to understand that you all are human, you've felt pain, loss and have struggled. No one can laugh like you do, or see life like you can without having gone through pain. Sometimes the humor is dark, but it's still damn funny. Don't ever stop. There is love in that laughter.
          tumadre
          Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
          Plato

Comment

Tuesday

Living in Telluride for 20 years, you can't help but run into quite a few celebrities.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Bonnie Raiit(MY FAVOTITE!!!:h Musician!!), seved Jody Foster, Oprah, Robin Williams(he never stops!!:H ),James taylor, Daryll Hannah(her Dad has a place there) as does Oliver Stone, Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman( well maybe not both of them anymore...)Cristy Brinkley(I painted her bedroom) , Oh yeah Mel Gibson has a nice place there.

Where do you think all of the caretakers party?

Comment

Tuesday

Tumadre--

No one would even suspect someone who could summon the lyrics of the Vandellas.

:welcome:

Eustacia

Comment

Tuesday

I thought that was Mamas & Papas...

Comment

Tuesday

Tumadre-
                  I dont think you are anyone we are referring too, but thank you for chiming in! Seriously - it is always refreshing to hear a new voice. I have been emotional, so I've probably put a "damper" on things around here the past few days, but I just hope that this thread here will stay honest above all else. When we are devasted and crying, then that's where we are. When we are laughing our pants off, then that's where we are. And most days, we are a mix of both. That's what I love, because that is reality. Today I am crying a lot. That will not last. I love to post on the "once upon a time thread", but lately I cant even do much more than come to this board and read and post. Thats all I can do right now.

I just wanted to say to all of you... I hope my solemn mood wasnt the preciptator of sadness, its just where I was today. It will NOT last, because I thrive off of humor and friendships. Thanks to all of you for sharing your pain, your encouragement today. I can actually say that today, as well as most days, are healing for me to come here. Today was certainly no exception.

Thanks a ton!
                  Allie
                  What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Tuesday

Saint Jude wrote: I thought that was Mamas & Papas...
                    Dude, Jude, Eu was right.
                    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
                    Plato

Comment

Tuesday

Yes welcome back tumadre/Jerrybear

I don't know if I have that right or not and the only reason I'm trying to make that conection is to remember your story. If I'm wrong please correct me .......If I'm not, I want to ask how you're doing with detox?

In any case :welcome:
                      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tuesday

We love you Allie.....I'm so sorry you are sad

Group hug

Still praying for peace and strength for you and your family, Allie.

Love,
                        Rachele Attached files [img]/converted_files/147635=137-attachment.gif[/img]
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                        X