• Show
Clear All

Day 1 for me

It is early days. :l
    Enough is enough

Comment

Day 1 for me

Help

I so desperatlely want to get back into it but somehiow can't seem to.
      I have drank everynight and haven't been to the gym for the past week.

I know I'll have wine tonight.

:h Cheeks:h

Comment

Day 1 for me

Going to be first AF day for me, with moeration at weekends. Desperately need some support to do this. Its 10.40 in morning and feel confident I can do this, hope I feel the same come 9pm.

Cheeks

Comment

Day 1 for me

Keep yourself busy at the danger hour so you haven't as much time to think about it is my advice. Good luck.
          Enough is enough

Comment

Day 1 for me

4 Days AF

Just managed 4 days AF. Hopefully have gotton back into it. Been finding it hard to drop off to sleep at night, hallucinations and panic attacks but a part from that not been too difficult.

and .....every day that I am AF I notice I drop a pound in weight ....only another 60 to go

Tonight going to be the tester. We go out to a restaurant as a family and I usually drink tons of wine. I don't really know how to handle this as I can't see myself never having a drink again, or do want to be like that. I want to be able to drink in moderation at weekends. I know it will be like I stopped smoking 12 years ago, I know if I have one cigarette I'll be on twenty a day. So if I have one drink to tonight, I'm sure I'll be back to 2 bottles an nightand all that hard work will be out the window.

Oh well, take each day as it comes.

Cheeks

Comment

Day 1 for me

WooHoo! 4 days AF must feel really clean and wonderful. How did you do during dinner? Do you plan to keep going, or try moderation? I love the weight loss, too!
              Tumadre
              :thumbs:
              Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
              Plato

Comment

Day 1 for me

Dinner

Last 2 days been bad, specially last night. Its midday herwe and I still feel drunk. Fell rotten.

I have dropped loads of weight this week so overall been good. Not going to dwell on it.

Start again ..

Cheeks:h

Comment

Working...
                X