Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday Oct 25th, I think...

I love you all ......no time to write.

I'm going to Michigan with the family until Saturday.

Gypsi........you will make it through this....we will be with you all the way

You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie, God Bless You Both:l Attached files [img]/converted_files/147723=137-attachment.gif[/img]
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Gypsi, as you can see, we are thinking and praying for you both. I like what Mojo said about not dulling the experience with booze. I just keep thinking about your signature and hope your hubby is able to say "Wow what a great ride!"

You can get through this...you are stronger than you know
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Thinking of you, Gypsi.
        Please just lean on us over here as much as you need to. Vent, rant, swear (but be sure to use the **'s..., )ponder, ask questions, don't ask anything.... tell a joke, talk about the weather, talk about your drinking, don't talk about your drinking. Just do what you have to do in regards to the use of this board to work through what you are dealing with and not leaning on our old standby, the booze. It's so apparent that you are a strong and beautiful woman. You take care of yourself.
        xoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Oh Gypsi,

What a terrible shock! There aren't words to express how much I feel for you that everyone else hasn't already said so eloquently. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Kathy:heart:
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

I'm coming in here late today --- been gone all day. Gypsi, words do seem so small at a time like this, but I know how much it helped me in those first few weeks after my Mom was diagnosed to just know I could come here and let it all hang out. The words and support from everyone here was amazing, and sometimes I would just go back through the thread and read over and over what everyone had written. I'm right there with you in this battle, although I know its different because its not my husband. You will get through it ONE DAY AT A TIME! I know for me, I wanted to just get plastered a lot when I first found out, but that was because I was taking on the whole cancer at a time rather than dealing with it each day at a time. You will find the grace and strength to face each day as it arises, but try not to dwell on the whole thing all at once, because our fears are usually worse than reality. You will find many moments of unexpected joy and sweet times to come and you want to be there for each and every one. I am here for you if you ever want to talk or PM me. Stay strong and we will walk through this together!

All the best,
            Allie
            What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Gypsi,keeping you and your loved one in my thoughts and prayers,hang in there,love,Mary

Comment

Very late

Gypsi, I am checking in VERY late tonight, but am soooooo sorry and shocked as everyone else to hear about your husband's news, you will both, as always be in my thoughts and prayers, I would have a hard time (and have in the past) dealing with this. As I have read, if you do drink, talk to us about it, if you want to talk to us about it, we will ALWAYS be here for you......you are a strong and beautiful woman, I feel for you.

Love,

Mary Anne:l :h

Comment

Thank you, all of you -
                  Ya'll got the damn tears going again with all this love and support :upset:

:l :l :l to all of you
                  :teeter:

Comment

Working...
                  X