Thursday 26th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 26th October

I think, like they do in sports, that when one person picks an avatar it needs to be retired. Allie, please don't change yours. It looks just like you.........Of course, it looks like my stripper avatar has been completely banished from the choices, so what does that say? That I can be the only stripper around here???!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Husbands! Geez!

Well...my husband has been having some health issues..anxiety..blah, blah...
      He has gone to the cardiologist, who scheduled him for angioplasty (okay--I know about that--blockage to the arteries, not great..they'll put in some stints..little drink umbrella things..)...well, my husband has
      SIGNIFICANT blockage, a mitral valve that doesn't work right, and a hole in his heart?? heart is enlarged too..Open heart surgery will take place tomorrow. Mary Anne--you know more than me about this...I know nothing! He needs a quad. bypass..
      I'm mad at him and every ounce of sausage he's eaten. I 'm trying to minimize this to my kids..obviously...I'm feeling selfish and sorry for myself and I would never say this to anyone but my cyber-family..He'll be out of work now for I don't know how long...and no sick or vacation days..oh joy! Gypsi--Hospitals--they stink!! And I love you so because I mean, they literally STINK! I hate them my heart was with you today.Oh... How I can relate because all I want to do is drink too...drink! drink! drink! That would so easy! I'll find out more tomorrow. goodnight.
      mary-sm

Comment

Thursday 26th October

oh Mary, My Lord. I am soooooo sorry. That is just awful. Please keep posting here. We are here to support you and we love you. Wow, What a shocker. Please be well.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday 26th October

SM Mary. Send me your email address. I'm visiting. Dilayne too. I'm not kidding you guys. I think I'm on a little MWO tour. My hubby would say "Ooookkaaaaaaaaaayyyy". It's reluctant, but he understands.

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Well, you know what I'm observeing: He's spiraling in the negative as I'm trying to spiral in the positive..

Oh--I said--TRYING to spiral in the positive.
            Love you all,
            sm-mary

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Family Legacy

Soccermom...heart disease is table talk at dinner in my family. My dad's side. His dad had it...my dad died at 38 witrh 3rd heart attack...there were 11 brothers and sisters and all but one has had by-pass. My point in telling you this is that its totally amazing how advance heart care has become. All my aunts and uncles are still alive today...and feel great. They all said that they fell sooooo much better after the by-pass than they had felt in years. It should be a wake up call to your husband...he will get on the meds...eat better...and maybe even excercise a little and before long..BAM..He will be fit as a fiddle. Watch out for depression right after surgery...I think about all heart patients go through some sort of depression afterwards. In six months he'll be new man !! It WILL happen.

My prayers....Brian

Comment

Thursday 26th October

Thanks!

After a CHAOTIC day of moving my my husband from one hospital to another (Baylor in Dallas)..and of course they had to move him via ambulance...I asked if I couldn't just strap him to the top of my mini van and not one doctor found the humor in that! Imagine! Surgery has now been postponed to Monday morning.. don't ask me why the rush to move him over there..now an hour drive..that's fine..
                any way---Brian...I know my husband has quite a bit to go through, but I agree with you that he probably doesn't even realize how crappy he's been feeling for so long, and after all is said and done, will feel so much better...
                However, as the nurses were explaining things to me....as I have 2 young kids ...and things are tough on my end too..and now I'm venting to you and feeling sorry for myself..SORRY!! anyway, she was mentioning depression, and I was like, "oh, okay, finally, someone is addressing my needs, as as matter of fact I am feeling a bit depressed..!!" ...well, she was just very disgusted over that...Could we PLEASE get back to my husband's needs! Any way--I found the whole thing quite funny! so--my needs will be addressed with: this forum! Water! Exercise! Moderation!! Positive Mindset!!
                Gypsi--My thoughts are with you!
                Thanks guys for your support!! sm-mary

Comment

Working...
                X