Friday 27th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday 27th October

Thanks D - I would love to see that painting - it sounds fabulous. Fabulous.
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday 27th October

Hey Mike..I think I mentioned that I'm in a dream group led by a jungian analyst..way cool...well there is a technique called active imagination that you can utilize with your dreams..Just thought you might like to check it out...you can make just about anything you want to happen...in your dreams! :0)

Comment

Friday 27th October

Jen, here you go...

Comment

Friday 27th October

Glad to see you jen. Thought it must have been computer problems. Your tracker shows how well you are doing. BIG :l
          Enough is enough

Comment

Friday 27th October

Mike
            Were you dreaming about Pedro?
            (Innocent blink blink).

Comment

Friday 27th October

You have certainly livened up Once upon a time again Jen! Well done.
              Enough is enough

Comment

Friday 27th October

Thats why we love you Fan. I wouldnt tease you if I didnt love you - remember in school - the kids only teased the ones they loved
                Hey was that ME making a pass at Fan?
                Lusch? What is your verdict on this one please?

Comment

Friday 27th October

Gosh I leave for an hour and now Fan is getting hit upon by both men and women? This is debauchery at its best. Yes Jen, leave him alone. You are hitting on him.
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday 27th October

Here is a pic of Pedro....
                    Attached files [img]/converted_files/148108=145-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Friday 27th October

SM Mary

My heart goes out to you, mine only had to have a stent, I know about being mad at him about eating sausage, chees, everything that is full of fat ans stuff that is bad for him, I HATE IT!!!!! The more I nag, the more he eats it though..........wow quadruple bypass, that better be a wakeup call!! I bet it will be, you,my girl will definitely be in my prayers along w/ gypsi and her hubby.....:h

Just getting a chance to ready today, glad you are back Jen, we need you, I mean, you are like a root of this thread!!

Wasn't AF last night, kinda blew it, but didn't have margaritas, too fattenng after working out so hard, had a few miller lites though...........oh well, lesson (??) Will have a couple tonight, am going to a birthday party and tomorrow a halloween party:shocked:

Anyway, for now that is all I got,

Everyone take care, and let's not let any more of our hubbies scare the crap out of us any more(like we have any control over that!)

Love and hugs and kisses to all!

MA

Comment

Friday 27th October

SM Mary, did you read Brian's post at the end of yesterday's thread? It should make you feel better. My FIL was a different man after he had five bypass surgery. He did not realize how crappy he was feeling until he had recuperated and then wondered why he did not have the surgery years earlier. Please keep us posted on how you are doing.......

Jen, post the pic in Once Upon a Time. Perfect.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday 27th October

Hi everyone.
                          Crummy, crummy day in Ohio. Cold and rainy. I have a sore throat and a runny nose and drank too much wine last night. Hubby is out of town. (whaaaa:upset: )
                          Sending my best to everyone who is hurting today. My trivial gripes are just that. I think I'm just feeling a bit of "let down" after my big event. Just have to start training for the next one! You know, it's like that feeling of when a major thing that you've looked so forward to is finally over. I have that "what now??" thing going on. But I KNOW what now. Keep on track and don't blow everything I just worked so hard for!

Still don't have a moderation plan. Think I need to up topa and don't want to. *sigh*. Maybe I need a break. Probably not! Breaks and "no plan" is dangerous.
                          Sorry to flounder for a sec. I'll regain my footing. Just being wishy-washy for some reason and it's pretty stupid.

Going on a haunted train ride with the boys tonight! They get to put their costumes on and we get free cookies and cider (no booze!), so that should be pretty cute.

SM Mary, please post us with your husband's surgery results and with how he is feeling. He'll get a "buddy pillow" to hug probably cuz his chest might be sore. If they don't give him one, get him something to gently push on his chest for coughing, etc. It helps.

Take care, everyone.

Comment

Working...
                          X