Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doing Ok

Hi

Guess I am doing Ok moderating as I am finding the 30 day thing a bit of a struggle. Last 18 days had wine once and that was 6 days ago. Infact in the last 3 1/2 weeks I have had AL just 3 times. Until I joined here I was lucky if I managed two days a week AF. Along with MWO think my on-line diet is also helping and I have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks. Want to do 14lbs in 5 weeks so well on my way. Sunday is weigh day so that makes for me not falling into the weekend trap. Gotta keep going and soon there will be a lot less of me.

QQ
    Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Doing Ok

Sounds like you're doing really well QQ - and congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up!
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Doing Ok

Thanks Kimberley

Lost another 2lb this week making 11 in all. Did have AL over the weekend.

Bit difficult for me to visit here at the mo as I have my 16 year old stepdaughter staying and she likes to get on FaceBook. Don't think her seeing where I am at is a good role model. I do advertise the fact that I am not drinking as much, so she is aware that both her Dad and me have cut back.

Catch up when I can

QQ
      Success is knowing when to sit back and enjoy the moment

Comment

Working...
      X