Monday Morning Blues or Hangover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please work on getting fan banned? Thanks!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Fan, you are hysterical!!!! I am just laughing my head off!!!! This is almost as funny as how stupid I just looked in the chat room!!!! I had no idea what was going on!!! Finally, I had to go because it's 7:30 here and I'm only half way through my day. Couldn't figure out how to get out. Asked for instructions. They told me to push the X. Couldn't find X. So I went to find my son to show me, only to find out it was the red x in the upper corner that you use for everything!!!! So I am guffawing all over the place.

And guys, its 7:30 p.m and I'm still on track!!!! But, I now have to go do some major sewing. I have to quilt a special type of monster crab for my son's costume after I also have to pick up 10 gallons of juices and milk, paper supplies etc. But all of that gets to wait until after dinner - going to go poach some wild salmon and share the rest of that wine with my husband (still on track with my goals!!! I'm still on the same bottle where we shared a glass at cocktail hour). Yes, Fan, I am like you. I want soooooooooooo bad to just keep having R&R. The only thing keeping me going is a nightmarsih thought of the look on my son's face if he didn't have his costume in the morning (which is why I saved his till last -- because he is the last person in the world that I would let down -- real motivation). My son has real confidence in me and I would never let anything, not even alcohol, keep me from living up to his expectations. He always lives up to mine. But as far as alcohol consumption, lets see if I can make it without going out and getting another bottle. I really don't know. The day from H --- E --- double hockey sticks --- Pray for me.

Thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hope I have good news in the morning, but I will be honest either way. You all may be picking me up from sever disappointment in myself.
      MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Hi again, Mighty!
        You chose such an appropriate name.
        Can't believe the amount of work you get done...
        my three kids are looking forward to Halloween too, but the costumes this year won't be very fancy. Some old capes and we got some face paint and fake blood. They are all keen on being very simple ordinary vampires this year. Oh well, at least it's easy for me!
        Still have to carve the pumpkin and make pumpkin soup.... will keep me busy, but by no means as busy as you are.
        Do you think you should maybe tell your folks to get things together by themselves sometime? You seem like such a nice compassionate person, which I know from your postings... are you maybe a little too nice? Do you ever say to anyone "go away, I need some time to myself?".
        See, I am a fairly selfish woman and I will tell the kidsa to go and make their own drinks, snacks...close the door!
        Have started listening to the CDs today, felt brilliant. Officially I am starting program on wednesday, but couldn't wait any longer.
        Oh, anyone else feel a bit annoyed by purchasing the starter pack , only to find you should get some L Glutamine and GABA as well? Can't afford to pay postage just on those items, but will have to find them gere in the UK.
        Goodnight everyone, especially Mighty. If there has ever been someone in need of a good nights sleep it's you !!!!
        Lol, PinkMilk

Comment

Well folks, I made it!!! It is 12:40 a.m. and if I get up at about 4:00 a.m., I have just enough time to put the finishing touches on his costume. I stuck to sharing one bottle of wine with my husband (though he gave me a little extra!). I'm sure it was your pictures, Fan, that got me through!!! (ha!ha!) Actually, they did help. They made me laugh so hard!!! Laughter is good! The support I got from everybody today was just terrific!!!! Thank you!
          MM
          Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Congrats MM! You did it!

Was fun to see you in chat yesterday ... you did just fine! Hey, we all have things to learn ...

Fan .. funny pictures. Newbie? *cough* LOL

WaitingToExhale

Comment

Working...
            X