not feeling so proud of myself...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this past weekend was "sort of" good... but not really? ugh.

i had planned on moderating on friday and saturday and not drinking more than 3 glasses of wine. I did!! it was great. i was going to be AF Sunday and Monday. Not so much.

Sunday I received a very strange..."exposing" picture of someone that was mistakenly sent to me when it was suppose to go to a significant other....it really sort of eeeked me out. a lot. ::shudder:: so i ended up having 3 glasses of wine. fine. i switched to soda at dinner and tea after that. i wasnt planning on drinking ... but i "moderated" my drinking to a degree..so although i wasnt happy withmyself....i could have lived with that and yesterday i was planning on not drinking AL again. riiiight...

i got a call from my mom. my step-brothers bday dinner was at 7pm. what??? this was the first i heard of it!! monday just so happens to also be the only evening both my SO and I have off. my SO also HATES going out with my family. so we get into an argument over this because i have to go to dinner..and he doesnt want to go..but he also wants to spend time with me...but really doesnt want to go. he gets pissy....which annoys me...which leads me to leaving the house 1/2hr early for dinner because i cant stand to be around him anymore. so...i had a glass of wine at the bar and 2 with dinner. ugh.

TODAY im not drinking. i didnt over due it in either scenario...i just really didnt want to drink sunday and monday...and i really didnt have to. i could have gone to dinner and not drank. or just had one!! i guess im just irritated because i look to alcohol when im stressed. and now im sure my SO is mad at me STILL...even more so because i drank last night.

so ...right now..im frustrated. but im AF today, tomorrow and thursday. on thursday i'll make a plan for the weekend....

Angel
    Do you take Kudzu and Lglut? I was under Docs orders to go AF for 2 months and was taking Kudzu before I even down loaded the MYO book. It cut my cravings down to 2 glasses of wine a night. I also wrote down "I no longer wish to drink more than 2 glasses of wine a night" somehow it worked!! Abstaining completely tho was a different matter but I managed with Topa, the CD's and supplements suggested. The CD's helped with the mind shift and I am now moderating with no more than 7 glasses of wine a week

Don't beat yourself up over this. How much where you drinking before? Probably alot more than you have been of late. Try a mind shift of "I wish to drink no more than........" Instead of "I don't want to do THAT any more"

I hope that works for you too

Comment

i have not been taking any supplements..i really don't know much about them and have never been one to like taking pills. perhaps i will look into though. i have been thinking of taking a B-complex vitamin recently...maybe i'll look into Kudzu and Lglut while i'm there..

I was drinking nearly 1-2 bottles of wine a night so 3 glasses is significantly less than that!! i'm just bummed i drank 4 days in a row...among other things.

Comment

The thing that would concern me most is that you are drinking in direct response to difficult situations.

Comment

Working...
        X