something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something

isnt it odd that we all just seem to wait around for the big boom,when will it haappen,has it happened dinasours found tht out,,life is life,we do no better,i havent had a thread for a while , but for a new comer it must be overwhelming,life is what it is,i guess im bored,happy in another way,i mite get a chance to work again,if it dont pan out, i work somthin out,retirement isnt what it is cracked up to be,but the best thing is i have a choice since comin here,ive made friends,and some not to friendly ,but we have to realise were dealing with addiction,it is not plasant,even if your not using,and if you are ,your guard better be up,experience,doesnt matter,it will bite you in the butt,so to all you folks on this wekend,theres an old saying here, think,think, think, hav a wonderful weeknd gyco:goodjob::thanks:

something

Thought provoking stuff Gyco. Nice post.

Thank's. Best wishes to you. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

something

Gyco I am always thinking. Perhaps too much sometimes! I am craving inner peace and fighting my addiction is certainly a step forward.
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
      X