Thursday November 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday November 2nd

No Jude, I am sorry if I offended you by ignoring your comment. And Fan, LOL about the man comment. It is definitely a man thing. All thanks to you Rachele I have now wasted 1/2 hour perfecting my quote size and color. Can I say drinkers are also addictive about all things, not just alcohol? Nice quote Jen. Too big though.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Hey Fan, did you know Babe Ruth was born in Baltimore? They actually have the row home where grew as a museum exhibit.

MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

My Hubby is always telling me I take my humor a bit too far... thought maybe I'd done it again...:egad: :H uch: :blush:
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Judie,

You always make me laugh!
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Rachele, I second that . . .Judie, TOP COMEDY AWARD! xo

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Nice Jen. Now I want mine to look like yours..

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Hey everybody..love the Lady in Red..and Fan, it's so nice for you to remind us that Men do think those things..my hubby is really doing an awesome job getting in touch with his feelings lately and as a result has just said the nicest things...for example, one of my goals, as some of you remember is to be a better listener instead of 'seeking to be understood'..I want to 'seek to understand' (Saint Francis)...so one reason is one night recently we were having a very deep converstation (new for us btw)..he had just told me something from his heart..and what do I do? I turned the story into my story somehow...well, he was very loving when he said it but he reminded me that I do that and how that makes people feel..I wasn't mad that he told me, but it hurt to really hear it..I heard it so much that I decided to wear a rubber band and a paper clip on my wrist..which I've been doing..just to help me remember to stay present to the one I'm with...WELL, the other night I was sitting next to him and he told me that he didn't want me to wear the rubber band while I was with him, that he loved and accepted me just the way I am..and that he wanted to hear everything that I had to say...I cry everytime I think of that....I don't know why I'm sharing this, but I'm hypersensitive too..(comes from the same place that needing to be heard)..anyway, he amazes me with his capacity to love and accept me..and now, he's learning to put it into actions and words....it's been so healing...of course, I credit myself a little..I've worked really hard on accepting him too..which I think has helped him go to this next level..

any hoo...thanks for indulging me in my 'story'..this by the way, is the kind of thing that is occuring since we both decided to go Abs and we've cut out the T.V...it's leaving us with the space and time to actually relate and communicate..our therapist, of course has helped us too...

This weekend we are doing a workshop called Marriage Encounter..it is endorsed by the Episcopal church..we'll go to Atlanta and it will last the whole weekend. Wish us luck!!!

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

LOL.
                  You like?
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Lush dear, I LOVE the quote.

You don't have to take my advice! I thought a dark green because if it's too big and too bright we may miss your next profound thought you just typed because the signature is in the way! Just checked though that is as dark as the greens go. xo

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Good luck d - sounds fantastic! What a long way you have come. I am so happy for you.
                      Love Jen

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Dilayne, beautifully said! I wish you a wonderfully rewarding weekend! Love, Mary

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Now, THAT's what I like to hear Mary. That I am full of profound thoughts. I like your thinking. Di, have a great weekend. I am so happy for you that your husband is "coming around." It makes all the difference in the world when we feel we are being really heard, doesn't it? Something I have had to train my husband to do better but he is getting it. Okay, seriously my post count is getting ridiculous so I am done for a while. Jen, did you clear out your PM's yet?

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Yup lots of room for new PM's.
                            By the way Lusc - I am gonna post your little dancer person soon - just 'cause

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

Dancing...

Hey does she move???

Attached files [img]/converted_files/152701=166-attachment.gif[/img]

Comment

Thursday November 2nd

There I am!!!! I have missed me. Perhaps I can make that my next signature line? Okay, stop it. You made me post again.

Comment

Working...
                                X