Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll

Kudzu, Milk Thistle, B-50, Magnesium, Flax seed oil, Water/sea salt, chamomille tea.

Comment

Poll

Milk Thistle and a muli-vitamin. And a good kick in the ass from time to time

Comment

Poll

Great pic iia!
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Poll

So, SO far, 8/12 people who have responded to this poll do NOT take topa..interesting....67%......

Comment

Poll

Campral and I just started L-Glut and GABA today. Going to order Kudzu and kick this disease in its ass. Has anyone every gotten a little buzz when they take the L-Glut or GABA? I did. It was weird, but a good weird.

Comment

Poll

I take:
              Evening Primrose, Milk Thistle, B-50, Magnesium, Calmes Forte, Kudzu, L-Glutamine and the All in One the mornings I went a little over board.....no topa
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Poll

It was very hard to function with each dose increase at first. Almost all side effects have decreased with time. I should say though, I take most of it in the evening because it makes me very tired. I do go to bed early but I get up early and feel great!
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Poll

Allin One and all the recommended supps .. extra on the kudza ...

I also forget to take them in the evening ...

dilayne .. may I asked why to stopped the Topa?

WaitingToExhale

Comment

Poll

Rachele
                    I find the topa makes me really tired too. Like, super tired. So I have to take the majority of mine right at bedtime or I will be asleep on the couch the minute I get home!
                    Andy - I do get a little buzzy-buzz from the L-Glut - its nice.

Jen

Comment

Poll

Topa, GABA, LGlut, multivitamin or AllOne, Kudzu.

Comment

Poll

Waiting to Exhale..I stopped the Topamax because it worked! When I started MWO I was very serious about being able to do moderation..I had been trying on my own for a couple of years, I would do OK for a while, but inevidably would end up bingeing a few times a month..or more. When I got on the Topamax, I followed the program prescribed in the book to the -T- and it worked really great, but I didn't feel great on the Top..I went off of it for couple of weeks and some personal stuff came up..I got a little confident I think,and said, what the heck and drank a lot for a couple of weeks..I had to decide if I wanted to go back on the topamax and to continue to try moderation more..or to just give up the drinking all together and go Abs..which is what I did. I knew that once I made the commitment to Abs, I wouldn't need the topamax...my problem hasn't been cravings..it has been bingeing when I do drink..I got tired of spending so much time and effort..and enduring the down side of a drug in order to drink. I decided I'd rather be chemical AND alcohol free..that I would feel better.and it was worth just giving up on the A. It was a HARD decision to make..I had hoped that I could do moderation, but really, I don't do well trying and I don't want to be on the topamax and feeling less than 100% just for the occassional glass or two of wine (any more on the topamax gave me major headaches, so I didn't even really enjoy my few glasses anymore because I'd end up with a hangover after just 2) The topamax was great in helping me get to the place where I could make the right decision for me. Sorry, didn't mean to write a book about it..I just couldn't give a one line answer because the process was important for me...

Comment

Working...
                        X