Hey all-Nov 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all-Nov 3

i need some help anyone want to help me pack?:upset: I cant seen to drag me butt out of here.i have 11 days and it all still sits. i wont let anyone in the house.....i know it is stupid but i cant help it. mom managed 30 boxes out the other day now i wont even answer her phone calls i dont want her here. she is helping me why do i do this. She thinks i hate her, i just want to be left in my house for a few more days. now people are just showing up and i dont answer the door, arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg isnt this where i was when i got here?

Comment

Hey all-Nov 3

Mojo - are people showing up because they are worried, as you are not answering your door? Moving is a very stressful thing! Its right up there with one of THE most stressful things. Be easy on yourself. Your mother knows you dont hate her. Take a deep breath. BREATHE. Do you have some relaxing music or the CDs? Lie down and listen to them and tune everything out. Relax and BREATHE. It will get better.
      Love and hugs
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Hey all-Nov 3

Mojo, I am the world's worst packer, but if you would like I am can come over and heckle you.........

Take the help. Packing up a house is soooooo hard. I hope it goes better for you. Really.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hey all-Nov 3

SM-Mary,

So glad to hear your husband is doing well. I am sure that is a relief. I do so admire those here who are able to trudge through without slipping back. I find them amazing.

I wanted to share something with you that helped me recently. I have been seeing a great lady therapist for the past 8 weeks. I too had slipped back a bit. She told me that we all have the tendancy to slip back into old patterns when we are under stress and that we should be aware of that when stressed and watch for those patterns. It seems very simple but when she made me aware of it, it has made a big difference for me. Things have improved. Hope this helps!

You are taking care of everyone else, dont forget to take care of yourself.

Hugs,

Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Hey all-Nov 3

Mary, glad to hear your hubby is doing OK. Don't beat yourself up about the drinking..Just lick your wounds and move on.

Fan, I'm sooo sorry I missed the story about your "upheval"

Becca, I have soo been there with your story and your rational: sometimes our skills at "critical thinking" can work against us..but, boy are we the convincing manipulators with ourselves?!

OK , I got to run...still more work to do here at the office.....
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
            X