• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, Nov 4

im reading it you girls behave :H

Comment

Saturday, Nov 4

Mojo, you are supposed to be packing...........I will be right over to whip you into shape.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday, Nov 4

That did not go over to well this morning. Mom stayed about 15 min and left. Sad when you onm mother cant put up with you.:boohoo:

Comment

Saturday, Nov 4

Bright and Shiny Saturday morning to all!

Here is a thought provoking from the Universe to all of us!

Do you know what it sometimes means, when you feel a bit bummed out and aren't sure why? When you catch yourself looking back over your shoulder and wondering? When you feel doubt, sense uncertainty, and experience fear? When you sometimes wonder what's taking so long?

It means you're normal.

Yeeeeeeee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
          ***** The Universe

We can all do this! it just takes time and commitment!

SM, Mary - wishing you a peaceful day with hubby home. I hope you can find a place to relax and rest your head and heart over this.

Gypsi - hope things are smoothing out a bit for you. You and your husband are in my thoughts and prayers.

MM, yes, my sons have both done the many AP classes thing and colleges DO look at how tough the HS is and where it lands nationwide on the scale of quality of classes and grades. That will help. I can PM you the stories later, but it DOES make a difference for the college entrance.

Becca, not to worry sweetie and don't beat yourself up. Enjoy the wedding and maybe to keep your count down drink two full glasses of water in between each glass of champagne or wine! A quick but easy to do plan might help you tonight.

Rachele - yeah you can do this girl. Good for you and the dinner sounded wonderful!

Jenneh - your drink tracker is great!! We are all so proud of you!

Tinkerbell - I can relate. One time a few years back I headed to the hot tub, avoided the diving board and still ran my shin directly into the electrical box thingy only about 6 inches further than the diving board edge. I took my robe and the towel and kept it over my cut so when I walked past my hubby in the TV room so he would not see how badly I had damaged it. It took quite awhile to heal that sucker up and since it was in the winter it was OK to wear long pants all the time and he never knew. GEEZ! I hope it gets better quickly.

Lush, WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! You have the key I know you are doing this! I also have always drank a ton of liquids even in the years of being quite sober. Can't even imagine a dinner without a couple glasses of water. It is easier to chug on down when you are use to drinking a ton of liquids.

Mojo - when I was 23 I had moved 25 times in my life. The count it still pretty high for my 51 years but not quite that outrageous! Parts of it I still like . . think of it as the "fresh new you" start! It may make it easier to dump stuff you don't want and more exciting to think of it in those terms. I am sorry about your mom leaving this morning. She will get over it.. . Mom's almost always do!

Waves, always so sweet and supportive, I love you posts.

Fan, seeing the kids today? Maybe that is why you are not around today. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Laura, Patti, missing you guys.

Trish, I just now saw your post from yesterday! OMG, I hope you are OK. WOW, that is very scary stuff! glad to hear you are still doing well holding your own in the drink department!

Judie, no I have not tried doing the hypno tape while riding my bike. Ok, confession here: this is really sad, I have such a hard time just relaxing that I do NOT go to sleep with that hypno tape. It sort of just brings me to what most people would consider a normal resting kind of calm. I have such a high metabolism somewhat akin to the energizer bunny. Lately, I have ridden the bike with the trying to beat my personal best in the 30 minutes attitude, just like Becca was saying.

Dilayne, Precious, TuMadre, Eustacia and any one else I missed - Love you all and hope you have an excellent weekend!
          Mary

Comment

Saturday, Nov 4

Hi everybody. You won't be hearing from me for a while. We leave 6:00 a.m. tomorrow and won't be back until late Tuesday. Hope you all have a great week. Please keep me in your prayers.

MM
            Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
            X