Sunday, November 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, November 5th

Mary, you are cracking me up. Whittling a bar of soap???!!! I wish I could be a fly on the wall to watch you roll your eyes.

Trish, I am so sorry this is still going on. I agree that a call to the doctor is in order but they will probably say you are on course. Easy for others to say when it is not happening to them. I hope it goes away quickly. You know, your dinner sounds so delicious. I usually cheat and buy that gross roast beef in the deli. I am going to try it in the crockpot. Care to share the recipe?? It is just beef broth and onion soup perhaps? I am starving.

Becca, sounds like you had a ball. I was thinking of you last night wishing I could sample all of the food at an italian wedding. I hope you also ate hearty. Good luck on your goals this week.

Well I am off to my Indigo Girls concert. My husband told the guys at work he is going (my husband really likes them because I play them a lot; he has no choice) and he has been mercilessly teased for going. He asked me today, "should I be embarrased that I like them?" and I said, "yep, pretty much, but that's why I love you." He was unaware that they attract a "certain" crowd and that he will be about the only man there. LOL!!!! Hope it's good. And Jude, I used to drink Gallo wine in college. Yuck. Or is there a Galileo wine I do not know about???? Have a good night all!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Okay, I know I am supposed to be away, but I am really having a hard time. By that, I mean mentally. Today was one of the worst days I have had since I have been here! Somehow I have sunk into this depression that is sapping the life out of me. I didnt realize how bad it was until this afternoon when my husband asked me "is it okay if we go to Bed, Bath and Beyond?" I'm like..." Okay. Why?" He needed to get a laundry sorter... (turns out he just wanted to get me out of the house)

Anyway, my daughter was babysitting for the little one and we stayed out for a few hours. We wound up having dinner on the way home and at some point I actually "laughed"... (imagine that!) He got tears in his eyes and told me how good it was to see me smile again. Well of course then I started crying, and he said "Shit! I cant do anything right!" I felt horrible!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am obviously not able to stay away from the boards much longer than I can a glass of wine, but I AM moderating, but feeling really, REALLY down the past week. I have officially earned the "wimp of the week" award, but thank you for all of your supporting PMs and posts. I do plan to continue to decrease the amount of time I spend here because it really can be addictive too, but I threw the baby out with the bathwater and shouldnt have.

Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Allie, moderate your wine and moderate your time here and all will be good. I am so sorry you are in such a bad place, BUT I am happy you are still coming around here occasionally. I/we would miss you too much. And no you are not a wimp; this is a tough time in your life. Realize that and don't apologize for how bad/sad you feel.

Okay, for real now. I am off......
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

soccermom wrote: Oh---and Rach!! What the heck are you training for??? I missed it somewhere!! 13.1 1/2 marathon somewhere?? Where??
          Sm Mary, Becca, and Allie ( I think still) and Me and Brian and all doing the Flying Pig in Cincinnati in May. I'm only walking the 1/2 with my alcoholic friend. It will be my first time .......we've walked 6 miles at a time so far!

Becca, I need all the help I can get.......thanks for the offer.:thanks:
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Rach---what the H?? am I doing that too?? when did I sign up for that?? Okay..I'm in??....!!Let me know how to get there and how to register..becca..I need a training plan too..ahhhh@@!
            sm-mary

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Okay, this is how it should have read and if I were better at grammer......well, you know.

Sm Mary,

Becca, Allie ( I think still), Me and Brian are all doing the Flying Pig in Cincinnati in May. I'm only walking the 1/2 with my alcoholic friend(Still trying to figure out how I will tell her how I know all of you). It will be my first time .......we've walked 6 miles at a time so far!

Becca, I need all the help I can get.......thanks for the offer.

Now then Sm Mary, I didn't sign you up for anything but now that the spark has been (what is past tense for spark?) spurked:H here's the link. (Spell check said sparked but I like spurked)

Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon

Let's see how many of us can meet in Cincinnati in May!

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Oh, I'm a little slow some times...I'll check it out...we'll see...
                I'm so proud of you!!! I think I may be aiming for that one in Durango in Oct...1/2 only...
                Allie--hope you are doing okay--I'm thinking of you!!
                sm-mary

Comment

Sunday, November 5th

Sm Mary,

Will you walk the 1/2 or run the 1/2

Comment

Working...
                  X