Wed, Nov. 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed, Nov. 8

I didn't realize that by posting that I would be AF, some of the time, that anyone else would be offended or felt they were being judged if they were not the same?

We are all at different levels of moderation and when I first came here, I like that there were people here, that I felt, were role models. NOT that I am calling myself a role model, in any way. I have let myself down as far as my goals are concerned this month. But since coming here, I have made progress with this program and I think I have valuable information to share with the people who come here, new and old.

I think moderating CAN include some AF days or months and still be called moderation.

Mary Anne, I enjoy your posts and am glad you're here and hope that you keep posting because people can learn, I think, from both the successes and failures of us all.:l
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Rachele, you have come soooooooo far dear! I admire that. You are a role model and we are all works in progress!

Have to say that moderation for ME - has to have mostly AF days or I think I could get real sloppy with it! If I didn't belong here I would be a failure in ABS because that is NOT where I want to be nor probably need to be!

Hugs to you sweetie! Moi

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Yep, moderation means different things for different people. For some of us it means drinking every day but in much smaller amounts, to others it is going days and days AF. Whatever it means to each of us is a personal issue. As long as we each feel we are moving in a positive direction that is all that matters.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

i think for me its a few days AF and then a few nights drinking. i can't do one drink. (but i scare myself with how much i can drink, 1 bottle down and i feel fine!)

we each need to find our own path

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

No--That avatar is NOT me---in fact now that I think about it, it is rather pitiful that I have a complete stranger and her 2 children representing myself...I'm going to change it. I'll try to find a soccer mom with one eye or something.
            Happy Birthday Allie!
            sm-mary

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

OMG, I am LMAO again Mary. That is priceless that this family is your avatar!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!:H

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

happy birthday Allie

Thanks Imagine! that makes me feel so accepted, though everyone heer does always! just today is a tough one! Getting ready for a camping trip and that always includes drinking (lots) Don't feel you're making me feel bad!

I just want a few AF days and just can't seem to get them , the beer just calls to me and I can't even get to the gym these days !!

enough venting, I am going to shower and get ready for bed, everyone have a good one, will try to check in tomrrow, but have another very busy day.................

love, hugs and kisses!!!
                MA:l :h
                PS, check out the pic of the fam on the avatar, in San Francisco a couple years ago,not the best, but all I could find!

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Well, Okay, since we are "visualizing" I thought I would share this picture I found for my "visual" avatar:H

Thanks for starting the trend Sm Mary!

I just love the new "Me"

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Attached files [img]/converted_files/153623=117-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

It's Allie's Birthday?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh My!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE Attached files [img]/converted_files/153624=56-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Mary Anne---I'm struggling too to get any sort of AF days under my belt--I hear you loud and clear.
                        We're here though--we're connected through this cyber-board...we want to grab hold of a different lifestyle, we're trying so hard and we have our successes. We may not be where we want to be, but thank God we're not where we used to be (stole that from Joyce Meyer)...and that's what we're here to do--vent to each other, brag to each other, laugh with each other...cry with each other...You all are the best.
                        Rachele-love the new you!
                        sm-mary

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Okay, I am on the bandwagon now too..........

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Oh...that is so ugly!
                            The teeth win the prize!

Oh my gosh!! now I'm thinking I hope that's not really what you look like Lucshy!!

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Laura--also, I WILL order the CD's for Moms..something I keep saying I'll do, but don't do...hmmm..why is that?? I'll do it..
                              Mary

Comment

Wed, Nov. 8

Oh well, the new me was fun while it lasted.

This is more fitting to my screen name

Sm Mary.......Your avatar is PERFECT!

Comment

Working...
                                X