Thursday November 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday November 9th

Hi everybody. Stopping by for a quick chat. Fan, thanks for the reinforcement -- you are so terrific to everyone. How are things for you?

St. Jude, so glad to have you back!!! I have really missed you.

MKR, I didn't know that you were having medical problems. I'm really sorry that you have to go through all that!!

I think that you are all so great!!! Well, I am really on que with my alcohol, so I am really diving off the deep end tomorrw -- I am taking the big plunge from the deep end of the pool. I am removing diet coca cola from my diet for three whole days. Now that may not sound like a big deal, but in actuality, it has been easier for me to stop drinking alcohol than it is coca cola. I drink 12 to 24 of them a day and have for years!!! Through this program, I am really getting in touch with myself and re-evaluating myself -- mind, body and spirit. I think I'm ready. I am taking the Perricone three day "face-lift" program (been on the overall program for years, the three day is when you want an advanced benefit and is done intermittently as needed). So, I am going to be really concentrating on the new me! I am going to be throwing out the old tomorrow (cleaning the mind, or in reality cleaning out my office preparing for new furniture), bringing in the new (preparing the body - going back on the Perricone diet full force -- healthy eating, exercise, no sodas, and only two glasses of wine a day!!!), and going on a two-and-a-half day religious reflection (homage of the spirit). Will it be tough -- you bet!!! Can I do it? I'm not sure. But I am going to give it my best. I hope that you will all wish me well.

With all sincerity,

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Thursday November 9th

JUDIE!!
      Just checking in after taking Dad out to dinner... Wow... this is my alchoholic Dad... only Judie would understand this I think! It was incredible! I am in tears. Yes, my laptop is needed not to be a brat, but because I never went to college and I now will be going for the first time along with my son as "freshmen"... how fun!! (???????) So Anyway... I figure I will need a laptop anywhere there is internet... LOL!

I guess the best thing about turning 38 is having kids that are starting college and graduating high school and helping me out on all this stuff! And better yet... they are having fun with me and glad to have me along! I just need to grab my teddy bear... argghh

Allie
      What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Di

we are probably going near you.........Pine Mountain GA, We are taking the horses, the kids will have there bikes and fishin gpoles, we are sooooo loking forward to it, I am afraid of the drinking though, but will keep a positive attitude:l
        Love ya:h

MA

Comment

Thursday November 9th

Hi everybody, hope all is well. I'm a little depressed tonight. I think it is a physical depression. I am making my goal most nights relative to the wine. I actually only had two glasses tonight. But, I have also only had four diet cokes today in anticipation of starting back on my Perricone diet tomorrow (I usually have 12-24). Tomorrow, I am doing the Perricone diet's three day "face lift" diet, its an intermittent special diet that helps heal the skin and other organisms. Been doing the diet & exercise program for about three years. Everytime I stick to it, I drink less and feel really healthy and rejuvenated. When I have a trauma, I stop it for about six months while I wallow in self pity. But, I always go back because I look and feel so much better, so much more in control of my life. I was surprised to find out on the information part of the board that amino acids help curb alcohol consumption. Ironically, the Perricone diet is high in amino acids. So, I decided to go back to it. So, I'm a little depressed tonight because I only had my two glasses of wine at dinner and very few sodas. Thats why I think its probably a physical depression because of the lack of chemicals in my body. First, I have seriously decreased wine consumption over the last few weeks and now I'm letting go of caffeine -- my poor old body doesn't know how to take it!!! So, I'm headed to bed -- hopefully, this feeling will go away in a couple of days.

Hope everyone has a great night and a beautiful day tomorrow.

MM
          Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
          X