Nervous Mom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nervous Mom!

Becca, I PM'd you but it wouldn't go, is your message box over 100?

Anyway, they pick and poke and my regular orthopedic doc is just not as cute (yep even at my age!) as the one that they referred me to for the surgery . . . if I could have it. He pushed and hurt just as much as the last guy . . .but he was so darn polite and cute as they come. AY YI YI!

Yep, stupid eliptical, stupid bike, and definitely stupid weights . . :upset: .if you keep up with all of them though, you won't fall back as badly as if you just say no to exercise!

Lush you just crack me up!! McHottie!! :H :H

Comment

Nervous Mom!

Hi Everybody:

Just dropping by to say good evening. MKR, I know what you mean about coke dissolving the lining of your stomach. My husband (a Ph.D.) used to be an Instructor in Orthopeodic Surgery. He would always tell me that someday the phosporic acid in cokes would eat away my bones. But ironically, now they show that it is helpful in DNR rejuvenation (though my family argues that coke has unatural phosphoirc components that can't be compared).

Either way, it has been a tough day. I had one coke mid-morning. I feel like I have someone sitting on my head, like a lobotamy (sp?). Though I have no headache, its aweful. I had a client call today and just rave about how I saved him $500 in attorneys' fees because the guy expressed that my work was so complete and "impeccable" (his words, not mine). I would normally be bouncing off the wall with enthusiasm, but today the most I could muster was "that's nice".

But on a good note. My Dad, a long-term alcoholic (15 beers a day) had 8 beers today. He said that he has seen how great I am doing, how impressed he is that I only have one or two drinks during an entire days' visit with him, and he is inspired. He only had 8 beers today. He said that he had to be a role model for me. How wonderful that he is sharing. I don't know if he can keep it up, I don't care. I thought it was really, really great of him to try.

I have a major campaign coming out next week. It could really make a big difference in my life. Hope all of you will wish me well, and I always welcome prayers.

I love you all.

MM
      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Nervous Mom!

Fan, I have done my best to have you banned but apparently it is not working as your posts came through. Oh sigh. I will try again next week. XO
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Nervous Mom!

sounds like computer problems....I wouldn't take it personal
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Nervous Mom!

Becca

Oh Becca, I'm so sorry that it is shin splints. 3 weeks off running must feel like forever. However, you might enjoy the "stupid bike" or the "stupid pool" better than you think. You won't lose your fitness in such a short time- Honest you won't- especially if you do the other exercises too. I'm not sure how you will take your anti-inflammatory tablets but I'm sure you will work out something. You are a determined lady. Think strong, think magic healing thoughts. :l
            Love Waves
            Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
            X