FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Mary, so glad you are feeling better. You lived in the Virgin Islands? How exotic. You must miss it, especially now that you are land locked.

Precious, what time should I come over? I want to go to the beach for Thanksgiving. Please? You will not even know I am there.

Jude, yep you and Jen should come over and cheerlead with me just to piss off my husband. C'mon Jen, what do you say?

Di, I think it was nice of you to invite the in-laws. I hope it works out for you. Tracy, hope the cleaning bug hits you this weekend. I have to really be in the mood to do a full house cleaning.

Okay, I was not going to check in until noon and I did not keep that promise. When I get to 1000 posts I am leaving the site until you all catch up with me. I swear that number has to be wrong, right????!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Pedro is too cute! I wanna pinch him!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Hey! I just noticed that my post # is the same as last night, so if I don't log out from the night before... it counts as the same post the next day...hmmmm I just thought when I turned off the computer it would automaticly log me out... guess not.

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

I love the way you think!:h :H

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Now if I could only get the drink tracker to do that!

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

I plan to get a grip, pretend to be sane, moderate, write 2 overdue papers, go to a limp birthday party in the Sat afternoon and think about visiting the Mod board more often, and chat less often. Balance...

I like those "topics for the day" sometimes. And look forward to Thursday, although I will miss my son like crazy...I mean like any sane person would

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Okay, then I will pretend to be sane too Chrys.

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Yeah Fan, I've heard about them... I think they're the ones that sleep. But don't snore.:H

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

...and offer to clean the house, and bring you fresh flowers , and buy you tasteful jewelry, and really understand you, and read your mind, and tell you "you are still as beautiful as the day we met" everyday...but alas the world is but a dream my friend...

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

I just posted this on the general thread but this has me cracking up. Robin Williams was just on The View and when asked when he knew it was time to get help for his drinking he said, "When English became a second language." Had me laughing out loud.

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

He is sooo funny! I had the pleasure of serving him dinner in Colorado. He told me to,... "Eat my shorts"

Just because I was wearing a button that said "pardon me F-Head" Hmmmmf:H

It was very small and tasteful though.... went well with my black tie!

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Saint Jude, you crack me up girl!!! LOL

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Hi all,

My Robin W. story is he used to live in the North Bay, maybe still does, don't know, anyway, he used to come play video games with his son at the 7-11 I used to work at. (Lusch, you had better not be laughing at me about working the swing shift at 7-11 ) We were supposed to pretend we didn't recognize him, it was pretty funny, like you wouldn't know who he was a mile away.

More later,

Laura
                            Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

Okey Doke....I was making fun of the Venus vs Mars thing..and how it all does not matter in reality because reality is just a dream of the mind which is also only a reality...hehehe...Luv, ~ Tink

Comment

FRIDAY, NOV. 17th

My dear Laura, why would I ever laugh at that? I may be a snob, but I have been known to buy a few slurpees in my time. And stop the name dropping.

Comment

Working...
                                X