• Show
Clear All

Morning All Tues 22nd Nov

OK I cleared my PMs...
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

LOL, Fan.

You are all the man you need to be, honey.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for all the great wishes. You are all sooooooooo special!

MM
        Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Waves, I'm with Lush on wanting to come slap your Hubby! Geez! Like he couldn't have done that while you were doing your 30 days?????:nutso: :egad: Or even part of it?

My Hubby did 3 days with me wayyy back in March.... when we both agreed to abstain for the month...I made it a whole 18! So I truly aplaud you. I know how hard it is, with someone right next to you popping open a cold one, after work. DAMN HARD!! Especially in your own home!

Well I just burnt my first batch of pie crust! :durn: My Bungee dog is so funny & sensitive... he hates loud voices, so he's hiding under the couch, because I threw a mini-fit about the oven & timer being off...

Really I'm mad because I was standing right there... and should have just opened the damn oven & checked, but trusted the timer instead! I was cutting out these pretty little pastry leaves to put on top of the pie, ... it's gonna look real good with burnt crust! GRRR!! Oh well I still have time for strike 2! Before dinner tomorro... Wish me luck!

Oh, my Hubby is soo sweet, he's offered to run into town in the morning to get me more ingredients ! It's a 20 mi drive round trip! Hope the store is open!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Peace & hugs, Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hey - Jude

I think you may need a little smoothin' down ... relax honey ... in the greater scheme of things ... it's only a pie crust!

Now, let's hope no-one is watching ... but I'm gonna give you one or two of these: :l:l

(PS - and I don't do them lightly!)

Happy Thanksgiving to you

Tawny

Comment

Thanks Tawny! Back @ YA!:l :h Back for another round in the kitchen! Wish me luck:yuk: :H
              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
              X