Sunday, November 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, November 26

This is heartbreaking news. Kanga was a sweet and gentle soul, always there with a humorous nudge or an encouraging word. His passing reminds me of how much I cherish everyone I have met, if only briefly, at MWO.

Eustacia

P.S. Tumadre, Don't feel ashamed about sounding petty. Kanga would tease you out of it, for sure. All of our problems, holiday and otherwise, pale when compared to the loss of dear Kanga.

Comment

Sunday, November 26

Everyone is in shock..It just makes your own problems seem insignificant...I got a horrible sick feeling in my stomach..My wife cried..I feel terrible for everyone...Poor Tawny has been hit by a sledgehammer..

never expected anything like this in a million years.
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sunday, November 26

Eustacia-You're right, and wise newbie Hawk PM'd me with the same message. I just wish Kanga was here to tease me out of it. My brother's family all drove off this afternoon, and now I wish they were still here so I could give them one more hug. I'll make sure and do more hugs and kisses at Christmas when I see them next.
        love, tumadre
        Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
        Plato

Comment

Sunday, November 26

What a bummer! Monday comes and the Kanga has gone. That's soooo sad. It just goes to show how short life is ... And how important it is to be nice to each other, as you don't know who's next ...

Kanga we love you! Our thoughts are with your family.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Sunday, November 26

I am with you Mike..I didn't know Kanga...I never did have any interactions with him like some of you..I tend to stick to my little Mod Family..though I read many of his threads--loved him...all day I was in a fog...not really understanding that this was real...made it seem real..that all of you are real...that seems really dumb...I echo what E says..I CHERISH YOU! I love YOU ALL---you are my little family that I have come to rely on so....I didn't want to butt in on the Gen Bd as I don't usual do that..but I MUST say that I am thinking of all of our loss tonite...how much we are so much of each other's lives..everyone ---I Thank God for You...
            mary

Comment

Sunday, November 26

Hey everyone,
              I was crushed yesterday as well. Allie and Patty both called me because they saw I hadn't logged on yesterday and they did not think I knew the news about The Kanga. They were correct. I had not heard and I got the messages as my parents and I were out shopping. I told my mom and husband about it, but it is impossible to explain how deeply I am touched. I was awake during the night thinking about many of his posts and about how I never felt worthy to even tie the man's shoes, in regards to responding to his posts.

sigh.

Yes, much extra love to everyone this monday morning. Take care of yourselves.

Comment

Sunday, November 26

Hi everybody. I am so sorry to hear about Kanga. I never knew him, as I only go to monthly moderation. Very sorry to hear about this news. I have found everyone here to be so inspiring. I love you all so much. I am very sorry to hear about this.

With kindest regards,
                MM
                Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
                X