Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday, December 2nd

Allie-
    I love listening to your stories! I'm with the others-You should write a book! Your emotions come through so clearly, yet the story line is never muddy because of that. Always clean, yet bittersweet. Not sure if you saw my post yesterday, but an antique/estate store is where I got my beautiful wedding ring, and it was "the One"...and I knew it when I saw it. And we'd been looking for quite some time. When you're ready to make the decision, you'll know. I understand it may not be the best time to buy it. Who decided to have all those birthdays in December in your family? Poor planning, girl!
    Love, Tumadre
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
    Plato

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement and advice......................I have been doing little but reading messages about topa all week-end on the message boards......I have been doing so well on my own, with the help of vitamins and the ability to speak to that little voice when it is leading me astry; that I have decided to hold off on any more Topa. I was on Well Butrin for 2 years while drinking daily for depression, do you think I was depressed from the drinking? Never had a chance to find that one out. I used diet pills to control my weight, booze to help not eat, always something to lean on instead of depending on myself. After really thinking about thiniking about having a drink of wine once in a while; well how I relate to my past drinking; don't want it anywhere in my life. My 7 year old grand daughter once said to me, a couple of weeks before I decided I wanted to change my life; Grandma........your breath smells like alcohol; it always smells like alcohol............so I have decided I'm going to stick with the vitamins, walks, yelling at the voice, not obsessive about anything anymore (that's a hurdle), and keep that bottle and other prescription for more Topa on the shelf........right along with the Crown Royal. If I reach for the Crown, then I know I will need the Topa too. Thanks to everyone and good luck to us all for trying a new way.:h
      newbegin

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

Well the now the latest news on the Kim family is they are believed to have made to Port Orford (27 mi. north of here, on the coast). So they're thinking they're not up on Bear Camp Rd now, as before believed.
        Very strange that, if they made it to Port Orford, they couldn't have made it here, as it's right on Hwy 101, and Tu Tu Tun Lodge is only 9 mi upriver from the main rd. I drive by it at least 2 times a day...
        Really hoping there's not some sort of fowl play involved, but something doesn't sound right about this.
        I dreamed they were found. Then I woke up.
        Still praying.:h
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

Newbegin, we are neighbors!! I live in Seattle. Glad you decided to join us.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

I posted this under today's thread .. but since I have put so much info here already, thought I'd add this here as well.

GREAT NEWS!! They did find Katie Kim & her 4 yr old & 7 mo old daughters today from the chopper, up on Bear Camp Rd!! They are in good condition! Her Husband left on foot 2 days ago for help, so they're still searching for him. They have called in the National Guard w/ultraviolet equipment, so hopefully, now that they know where to look, he will be found soon...:h Still praying for more good news.
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

I live in Orting.................I'm still trying to get the hang here. Right now I get quite confused where to go for what and how to get back to where I was. I'm honored to be in the same state as a Senior Member. That gives this Senior citizen, not member much hope. Day 64 AF, Yippee.
              newbegin

Comment

Sunday, December 2nd

Hey New, usually each day there is a new thread started for the day under either Monthly Moderation or Monthly Abstinence. If you click on there you can then either read the postings or hit reply and add something yourself. It is an easy board to navigate once you get the hang of it. 64 days AF!!??? Good for you. From this Senior Member to you the Senior Citizen I say congratulations!!!
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                X