Monday December 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday December 4th

GOOD NEWS!!! They found Katie Kim & her children!! It turns out that the Kim family was up on Bear Camp Rd after all. They just found the mother and 2 children today, from helicopter. They are OK!!:h The father tried walking out 2 days ago, so the search is still on for him. Hopefully he has stayed on the road.

So bizzare, I had a dream this morning that they had found them, but it was only the mom & children in my dream... then I woke up. Hadn't thought much about till just now... Humm. Keep praying. that's really wild country up there, especially this time of year, with it being so clear & cold. At least they know where to look, now. Apparently the Port Orford sighting was a mistaken identity...

Definately relieved but still worried ... hoping for more good news...
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday December 4th

Now I am worried about the dad. He obviously is lost and aren't the temps really cold?? What hell they have been through. I finally saw something today on the news about them. I really hope they find him.....imagine what that poor mother is going through right now.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Monday December 4th

Becca- Wow what a show of real courage; you should really be feeling proud of your decision. I hope you come and visit with us here in mods otherwise we can visit you in abs...You go girl...we are all pulling for you
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Monday December 4th

Lush, Your Eminence, of course I knew were joking. I was too.

Hawk, first days are hard. It will get better.

Becca, you can do this. You are a gutsy lady. Good to hear about your dad too.

Judie, glad the news was good.

MM and MKR, hugs. Thanks everyone for being here! I would feel lost without this place sometimes.

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Monday December 4th

I just keep remembering when the sisters were in the cafe the other day, I kept bringing tea, hot cider, hot chockolate...

I had to bite my tongue, and not offer them a glass or 2 of wine!! I know that's what I would have really wanted were I in that situation... But I also know they were VERY intent on the situation @ hand... Hard to say, untill you're put there... how much inner strength you really do have sometimes.

:l
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday December 4th

Yup - you're certainly right there, Jude, re the inner strength.

I did really well last week when confronted with a horrendous situation. I didn't drink. I actually couldn't. But a few days later, I allowed an idiot to totally turn me inside out and I drank, - I drank for Australia. I got utterly legless, albeit in the privacy of my own home. And I'm still angry that I allowed that to happen because I know ... there's always going to be more idiots. That scares me.

Comment

Monday December 4th

Judie -- I am so happy to hear this! I get all caught up in stories like this; my heart just hurts. I sure hope the Dad is okay. Their pictures are so fresh in my mind. I think that's really cool about your dream too. Significant I think.

Tawny - you are so preciously normal. I would think you were a fluke if you had said anything else.

Off to bed... we left a day early for our trip, so I am logged on in our hotel room, and have to get up early for the last three hour leg of the trip. Not too bad... just toting the little guy with us too!

Probably wont be able to get on the computer till late tomorrow. Have a great day though, and tell Macks not to forget to swing by the store and pick up a few bags of English peas.

night all,
                Allie
                What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
                X