WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Paula you and Jenneh have tickled me pink today!!!!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

MAYBE I WILL CALL HIM MACKS!
      OMG I AM TERRIBLE! MACKS i LOVE YA! LMAO!
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Hi all. Hi paulaW,
        sorry to see you go. You have helped me a lot in the short time we have been talking.
        Have a great time.Love Paul

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Happy Birthday Paul!!
          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

It's Paul's birthday??
            Well, then, everyone.....

Happy Biiirthday tooooo you!
            Happy Biiiiirthday toooooooo you!
            Happy Biiiirthday dear Paaaaaauuul!!!!!
            happy Biiiirthday to yooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

And a great HUGE RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            :l :yay: :happy:
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Why thank you very much. :thanks:

I'm having a good day today, apart from having to go to work of course. I'm 45 today so I've only another 20 years before I can hang up my shovel.

I hope everyone else is enjoying the day too.
              Love
              Paul

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Happy, happy birthday to you Popeye!!! Make it a good one.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Happy Birthday Paul!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/161066=232-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Happy Birthday Paul!

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Happy Birthday Paul and don't let anyone give you one of those combo BirthdayChristmas presents.

Laura
                      Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL

HAVE A GREAT DAY
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Not good news here. They just found James Kim's body off of Bear Camp Rd. Very sad, was so hoping for a miracle with a happy ending here...

Paula, sorry to hear about your daughter, seizures are scarey (not that I've ever witnessed any... just feel guilty for putting my Hubby thru it when I was off of my meds) Hope she's ok.

Gonna cut this short & go lay back down, still feel like h**l...

peace & hugs, Judie
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Judie...sad news indeed..haven't followed the whole story but my heart went out to you and the others...
                            Hey Mike...now I'm curious as to what we missed! :0)

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Oh, Judie, so very, very sorry. I had so hoped he would find some kind of shelter. Maybe the DOT will think again on marking the roads better. I hope your cold is not doing you in too badly also.

Fan, cute story on the DAffy, Daffney! Yes, I know, short trip to CRAZY! for me . . huh? I mean I have my tree up and the lights on only because it came with the lights. No other future plans to get my act together and Hannakuh for the in laws starts like the 15thish? At Kiwanis this morning, they have "happy buck" you toss a buck into a container and say why you are happy. One lady had the nerve to say she had finished her Christmas cards. She barely made it out of there alive! Lush, SM Mary . . . cards done also??!!:H

Paula, you are a treasure, we will miss you but understand. Come back anytime you need to talk. Seizures are very scary and I am hoping that your daughter is on the mend. :h

OHHH OUCH on the kitty stories! Macks, you got nothing to worry about!!

Paul, Happy Birthday!! Many happy returns!

love you all,
                              Mary

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Hi Everybody!

Judie, I am soooo sorry to hear about the father! I saw the surviving members yestefday on the news. This is truly sad. My heart goes out to them. It must be especially difficult for you, living so close. There will probably be a collection for them. Please keep me informed.

OK, Mike, you are driving us crazy wondering what this alluring thing is that got deleted!!! I also have a duck story. When we got engaged way back in 1978, my husband bought me a karat and a half diamond ring. It was what we called "the great compromise". He wanted to buy me a 1/2 karat, I wanted a karat, so we got a karat and a half -- yeah, that is sort of the way our marriage has gone! But, anyway, my cousin gave me a bridal shower. While I was sitting there in her back yard enjoying the aftermath of her party, the duck came over and tried to eat the ring, right off my finger! The joke for years was who would have been the ultimate owner if we would have had to get it back by searching the, how shall I say it, excretory function waste!!!!

Family just got home, have to go!

Love to all!
                                Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
                                X