WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Cards MKR??? Please. I had those sent out the day after Halloween. Doesn't everyone?

I, too, am sitting here just sick to my stomach about the dad. Sounded like the hypothermia got him pretty quick. What a tragic, tragic thing. Jude, tell them to close that road, like you suggested, during the winter. What a horrible random way to die. I hope you start feeling better from the cold.

Jen, I will repeat what you said your friend said to you (BTW, can you get it together in chat please?), "you were able to go to law school and become a lawyer and yet you do not know the sex of your kitty?" Poor, poor Jen.

Laura, nice to see you in chat today. Come around again. We have a lot of fun wasting time when we all should be working.

SM-Mary, when did YOUR cards go out? I have not gotten mine yet from you.

Fan, as always glad to see you back. Even with your raunch. Hugs!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

Very sad about Mr. Kim. I really hoped this would not be the outcome. Very sad at any time of the year but seems harder this time of year especially when there are kids involved.

Judie - Hope that cold is getting better.

Paul - Happy B-day!!

Paula - You will certainly be missed but you haave a lot on your plate. I hope the diagnosis goes well. You must have a brave little girl (and she, a brave Mamma). Take care.

Fan - Always good to hear from you and I love the Duck story.

Jennah - LMAO about your kitty. Very funny.

Allie - Hope you had a great day with your friend.

MKR, Your Highness Lush, SM Mary, Migty Mouse and anyone I may have missed - always good to hear from you and hope you had a great day.

Oh - And while there is not a thing done inside my house and no baking has occured, I do in fact have my cards done!
      Hawk

Comment

WEDNESDAY - DEC 6th

I'm checkin in very late -- so sorry to hear this Judie. Makes me sick. I want to turn off the news and internet to not hear of another wonderful person losing their life. But then I would have to turn off my family.

I have a really funny story to share about something that happened today, but I will wait.

Allie
        What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Working...
        X