Friday, December 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, December 8th

Hi Hilary, WELCOME!!! We are so glad to have you!! This is a great place and you need not be intimidated!! This is a special place, and everyday I thank G-d that I found it! Everyone here is very loving, caring, and provides incredible support without being judgmental. It really is great and it is terrific that you have joined us.

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Friday, December 8th

Less alcohol for the holidays

Hey, how are everyone doing so far?

So far, I've stuck to none in the house. I do have three wines when I go out and the other night, naughty, I had a margherita and three wines, but smaller glasses than I ever would have poured, lol.

Lush, what's been happening with you?

I am having a get together Friday night, so that will be the first time in a month I wil have wine in the house. I'm hoping to stick to three.

All, did you see the news last night? They've said it before: two or three are good for you! But more is hella bad.

Love to all.

Ivy

Comment

Friday, December 8th

Welcome Hillary!

Whoops,forgot to say we are so glad to have you, Hillary. :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

This is a great place and a great help.

Ivy

Comment

Friday, December 8th

Mods

Lush,thanks for the support.:thanks: :thanks: Hope the holidays go well for you!

Hawk, the no booze at home does simplify things.then you can enjoy a couple when out--or maybe three.

Have a great holiday without overdoing, all!!!!!

Ivy

Comment

Working...
          X