Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday . . . is it the 9th already?

hi all

Been away for a while too.............drinking way too much, Gypsi, you are definitely in my thoughts and prayers now..

Anyway, I am starting back at sqare one too, if it makes you feel better Gypsi, I have just been at a meeting in Chicago, where everyone (including myself) was drinking every night like CRAZY!! Am soooooo glad to be home, and (not sober, but have a chance to get away from it for a while)

I have a christmas party to go to tonight too, but my goal is going to have to be realistic, not 3 drinks cuz I already had 3 beers, but not to get too drunk and make a fool out of myself (guess that is my goal!?)

E- Yeah, being in Chicago in the -8 weather made me realize why we moved to FLA, but I came home the the 20s, right Allie, that is just WRONG!! we should be in the 60s right now!!!

Anyway, gonna go, everyone have a wonderful Saturday, check in later, love you ALL:l :h

MA

Comment

Glad to see you both Gypsi and Mary Anne! I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time. Just don't fall off the face of the earth no matter what your goal are right now. Just keeping in touch and keep this support system available to you is important. Much love, support and positive vibes heading your way!
      :l :h :l
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Mary Anne no lampshades tonight kay?!
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Gypsi---we're here!! We love you!! I'm so sorry for all of this that you are going through.
          Hug, hug, hug, hug!!!!
          sm-mary

Comment

There are sometimes things that happen that sound so awful that there is nothing to say that is adequate. We are holding your virtual hand, every one of us.

Comment

:l Gypsi,

There is no way that I can add to fsophia's eloquent words. It is beyond my experience what you are going through. I am there for you in heart and spirit.

Love, E

Comment

Gypsi
                Sorry to hear you and your husband are having such a bad time.
                I think Lush is right though......and never forget.....we are here for you
                Love and prayers

Comment

Gypsi, there are no words. But do know that you are loved, I so wish there were more I could do right now, ... or tomorro. Thank you for taking the time to touch base with us.

Peace & prayers, Judie

PS I've not been much of a "saint" lately either. (by the way Saint Jude is the Patron Saint of lost causes... don'tcha know?)
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Gypsi - much love to you and your husband in this difficult time. I am just reading and catching up now and wanted to extend my thoughts and prayers to you too.
                    Love jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
                    X