Tuesday, December 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, December 11th

Hi Everybody!!! Got all my son's things in today and everybody loved them. My press release got top ranking, my mother and I had a lunch where she was so happy she actually thanked me for making her life so wonderful; my son told me I was the best mom in the world and my husband said I made his life really special today (and I had even told him what I wrote about his relatives). OK! AM I DREAMING!!! No, it actually happened.

DLiayne. I just love you!! You are so special and so in tune with your needs and how to address them. What a gift!! You should be giving lessons!!

MKR, Congratulations!!! As a career woman, these moments are so special!!! I think it sounds so great for you!!!

Lush, if your boss can't see in you what we do, maybe you should go into business for yourself!!! You are so fabulous!!

Presciouspinot - FRIED TURKEY!!! YES, FOR YEARS I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE WHO COULD GIVE ME A GREAT RECIPE FOR FRIED TURKEY!!!! COULD YOU PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US IN RECIPE CORNER???? PLEASE??? PLEASE???? PLEASE????

SKendell - So, sorry to hear about your cat!!! That is really horrible when that happens. We had a cat that passed away years ago, but I still remember him and how horrible it was when we lost him! Many don't realize how close that we can become to our loved pets -- I will be thinking of you! Maybe it's time you and your husband lived out a fantasy on the holiday -- something you've never been able to do because of others in your life -- just a thought (one I've been contemplating will be happening in my own life within the next couple of years).

Mike - Just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVED the ICON!!!! Where do you find all of these things? They are always wonderfully, delightfully appropriate!!!

Hawk - sorry you are not having a great day!! If you need an ear or want a friend, just pm me. You are terrific and in my constant prayers!

Tinkerbell - great to have you back. How is that injury coming? Hope there won't be any scaring.

Mary Anne, glad to hear the weather in Florida is great! I always have fond thoughts of Tallahassee, Florida. Before we me, my husband went on sabatacol because he wanted to carefully ponder career choices. After spending a summer there, he decided to move to Baltimore, where we met. So, I always ask G-d to bless Tallahassee and everyone there for inspiring him to pick the job in Balitmore!!!

St. Jude - how are you doing??? I think of you and the recent tragedy that surrounded your area very often and am hoping that you are able to go into the hollidays with great spirits. You are so loving and caring, really hoping you're ok.

I love you all. If I have failed to mention someone, it is not that I love you less. I care about everyone here and hope that all goes well for you now and always.

MM
    Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Working...
    X