Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 17th December 2006

Allie-
    Makes me think of all the times in church with my brother. We didn't become Catholic until we were in our late teens, so irony factor was on high at all times...we were pretty close and the "inside, secret jokes" were rampant with us. The snorting! The dirty looks! I remember having tears rolling down our faces. Thanks for the memories, and glad you were making some, too.
    I'll bet you can't wipe the look off your face completely for days!
    Tumadre :nutso:
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.
    Plato

Comment

becca wrote: I was cracking up at Allie and her hubby last night. They were a riot. What a fun couple. Those are the times I'm worried we will be missing
      Becca-On a serious note, that's what holds me stronger than almost anything to the drink..those out of control, really great times, which leave really great memories. Of course, if you can't remember, how can they be memories? But you know what I mean, don't you? About giving it up?
      Tumadre
      Plato

Comment

Hey ya'll, just got home from work. Had a nice suprise today! My first table was my Brother and and my Nephew...home from Iraq! :l
        Not sure how long he'll get to stay, but at least thru Christmas... and then he only has to go back to Texas after that, at least for now.
        I asked him if he could get a good burger over there. He said they have McDonalds & Burger Kings over there! My Brother said they even have Hooter's... but I don't believe that one... that's just how they got my Nephew to join.LOL:H
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Aww, Judie-
          Family really is everything at this time of year. It must have been wonderful to see their faces at your table. I'll bet you wanted to tell your other tables "See over there-It's my brother and nephew!" Especially after the losses your community has suffered lately. Wishing you love and time with your family-
          Tumadre
          Plato

Comment

Thanks Tumadre! Yep that's exactly what i did! "Hey, that's my Brother & my Nephew over there!":l :h :H

Like most of the town doesn't know each other anyway!! Although there are some visitors travelling thru this time of year.
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
            X