Memorable Muffins game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorable Muffins game

Do you know that memory game where you have to remember all the items said by other people and then add one of your own?

Well this may be a stupid idea, but I was thinking, as our numbers are growing it is getting harder and harder to name everyone without leaving someone out.

What if we were to play the game but with our names so that we would have an immediate access to a list all the time.

ie. Copy and paste the list before you and add your name on to the end for the next person to copy and paste.

eg,
    Lusch,
    Lusch, Fan,
    Lusch, Fan, PreciousPinot,

OLDIES, NEWBIES , ALL:welcome: Who will start us off?
    Enough is enough

Memorable Muffins game

Please let me do it ........ :H

OLDIES, NEWBIES , :welcome: ALL Who will start us off

Hi waves, good idea.

Waves
    Waves, Paula

Love & Hugs to you all :h :l

PS can we pleeeeeeeease get back on the muffin bus ...........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

great idea...

Waves
      Waves, Paula
      Waves, Paula, SM-mary

All Aboard!! Back to work---New Year's Resolutions: Be on Time--I'm late!!

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Great idea Waves - I kinda snuck in here without making much of an intro - terrible etiquette I know!

I wanted to be an abstainer but had to choose moderation so I could be with the cool people!

Waves
        Waves, Paula
        Waves, Paula, Nick

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Bugger, Soccermum beat me too it!

Attempt 2:

Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

This game is too hard!

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Waves
              Waves, Paula
              Waves, Paula, SM-mary
              Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan
              Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky
              Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk

I threw you in Lucky!
              Hawk

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

great Idea!

Great way to remember all of the muffins!! We are getting so large it is difficult.......

Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Mary Anne

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Thank God I got in early! To do this to people who may be on a drug that impairs memory might not be exactly kind. Okay, here goes:

Waves
                  Waves, Paula
                  Waves, Paula, SM-mary
                  Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan
                  Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky
                  Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk
                  WAves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Eustacia

Happy Virtuous January, Me Modish Rogue Muffins!
                  Sophie

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

ok here goes:

Waves, Paula, S-M Mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Eustacia, BAK

Happy 2007 all!!!!
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Woe Horsie, I better get on board before you go to the next page!!!!

Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Eustacia, BAK, MM

PS - This is great because at the end, I can copy and save so that I'll always remember to include EVERYONE!! Great idea Waves,
                      MM
                      Saving the day one minute at a time!

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Can I say I don't understand what is going on? Why do I feel so dumb today????

Waves, Paula, SM-mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Eustacia, BAK, MM, Lush
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Holy Smoke!

I had to write that list down before I could even post... not sure how to "cut and paste" here on the website... is it the same as word docs?

I have a better idea.... I think they should go in alphabetical order to make it easier, (and that way I would be first and Waves would be last....LOL) and then as each person lists their name, they have to brush up on their alphabet skills as well! (I shouldnt be the only one having to do school work here... :H ) So here's the alphabetized version....

Allie, Bak, Eustacia, Fan, Hawk, Lucky, Lush, MM, Nick, Paula, S-M-Mary, Waves....

The first come, first serve original version:
                          Waves, Paula, Sm-Mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Eustacia, Bak, MM, Lush, Allie

Allie
                          What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Somehow Mary Anne and Fsophiah were missed off so I will add them back on. Here we go. To copy and paste you just highlight,and edit.

Waves, Paula, Sm-Mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Mary Anne, Fsophiah, Eustacia, Bak, MM, Lush, Allie
                            Enough is enough

Comment

Memorable Muffins game

Happy New Year All!

It is I believe Judie's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY here at MWO!! Congratulations! Judie, You have been my rock and a dear sweet friend to all of us on the board here!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I love the sound of many of your plans! We are over the holiday hump.

Unfortunately here in NM we were totally slammed on weather, missing my birthday dinner, our new years eve plans and the governor's inaugural ball in Santa Fe last night. With black ice, a couple feet of snow and the fog rolling in none of it was really a good idea. Hubby drove me down to work this morning with his 4 wheel drive. I was going stir crazy new years eve day and went off to the grocery store, getting myself stuck on our road in the ice on the way back. I did end up walking containers of hot water down to my car, slipping and sliding the whole way as I do not have boots that fit over my brace so just had my sneakers on. I did get out of the middle of the road and am stuck in 2 feet of snow at the edge of one of the circles on the driveway.

That slipping but not falling didn't hurt my back Waves but yesterday couldn't figure out why my hip joints were hurting so much, then it hit me you can't dance on ice with no repercussions! I am sorry about your back . . . doesn't take much huh?

Lush I hope your daughters birthday was great! I think your plan is wonderful and I know you can do this!

Hugs and Love to all,
                              Mary

Great idea Waves!
                              Waves, Paula, Sm-Mary, Nick, Fan, Lucky, Hawk, Mary Anne, Fsophiah, Eustacia, Bak, MM, Lush, Allie, MKR-Mary

Comment

Working...
                              X