Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmm, looks like no one is here and this thread is finally dead. I did it, I did it. I killed this thread. lalalalalalalalalala. I can sing out of key cause no one is here to listen to me. lalalalalalalalalalala. This is so cool. lalalalalalala.
    Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Didit, you are killing my ears. Please leave.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Now it is an ear killing thread. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
        Learning to live life on the outside of a bottle. :flower:

Comment

Ello. ello ello, I ear there's bin a killing of an ear 'ere.. Well we can't 'ave that now can we, eh?? So 'ere's what I'm gonna do... You lot go about your daily buisness, I'll clear up the ear 'ere, and no one is any the wiser..

Can you 'ere me or should I shout ???

A F F L..
          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Being funny will not kill this thread any sooner Irish............although that was funny.

Comment

Ladies, ladies, ladies. You may all now go about your business.

I am back. And back I will stay. I will stay back until you all toddle off to do whatever it is you do. I vowed many pages ago that I will kill this thread if it kills me.

Now stand back as my "wonderful array of colourful tits" (thanks Chrysa) expires.

PS Quiessy, can't talk about the move just now as I am being all masterful. But it went well, thanks.

Comment

Blue, I am toddling you off as directed. Good night and good bye.

Comment

Goodnight and goodbye Lushy.

Comment

Bluey, I think you mean't to say you are at the back, not, you are back, spot the difference ????. Good...

Meanwhile, the rest of us are at the front, giving our all to save this thread, but firstly we MUST get lushy back in that cupboard, any ideas on how to do that ???
                    A F F L..
                    Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey Irish!

I know!

Put Lushys Mascara into the cupboard. The said Lushy will then sniff it out. When she opens the cupboard door to retrieve said missing mascara .... voila!

Shove her in... lock the door..... throw away the key!

Easy!

G-d I AM GOOD!

Comment

:egad: Did someone mention colorful tits??:wd: Woo Hoo!! :wd:
                        What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                        ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

MD, I think that it should have been colorful TIPS .....

Now take that dirty mind of yours and crawl back to the gutter and leave me to kill the thread xxx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Bluebell, what a wonderful idea, better throw in a lipstick as well, just to make sure...

Oh dear, cover up Blue, I think some one has their eye on your colourful appendages..
                            A F F L..
                            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

MD Biker, you should be ashamed of yourself. As should all of the rest of you. Trying to steal my thunder....some friends you are.

Comment

Lushy, as the dear friend that I am, I am steering you toward your missing mascara, I think that it is in the closet, but don't tell anyone that I told you xx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X