• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Aaaah Satori ... (sigh)

You make my heart sing.

Comment

Since this thread is becoming a tad too highbrow for some of us dumb folks, myself not included, I think now is a good time to finally end it. Thank you.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

tawnyfrog;200144 wrote: Aaaah Satori ... (sigh)

You make my heart sing.
        We aim to please!

XX
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

lushy;200148 wrote: Since this thread is becoming a tad too highbrow for some of us dumb folks, myself not included, I think now is a good time to finally end it. Thank you.
          OK Lushy - consider it ended!

satori
          xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Not so fast...............

The mark of an educated mind is one that can entertain a thought without having to accept it and I have entertained the thought of Satori ending this thread and didn't accept it.

Comment

Ditto lol

Comment

what can I say but, Peter piper picked a .....................
                crikey satori, good work!
                "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Bluebell;200225 wrote: I have entertained the thought of Satori ending this thread and didn't accept it.
                  But did you question it?

Comment

Oh bugger! I forgot.

Comment

Actually Tawny, on taking my leave from this computer and going into the kitchen to peel some carrots, I actually, inwardly, questioned your reasons for questioning whether I questioned Satori's actions.

Comment

Carrots! - Quelle horeur!!!!!

Let's question how the quintessential Scot can qualify and/or quantify quips quinvolving the Q words .... Quck ... I'm really stretching the boundaries here ...

Comment

Questioning the qualifications of the quintessential Scot in the quest for Q-based quips?

No quandary for the Quixotic Q-master (whose quicksilver-like querying mind is qualified in questions of quarks quasars and quantum physics!)

He has no qualms, and gives no quarter in his quest to qualify as quintessential Q-question quasher!
                          Queensbury rules will be quashed in order to quell - nay - quench the querulous questioning by the quarrelsome quisling (and questionalbly queer?) Quorn and quiche munching Quasi-Queen of Queensland.

Quills quickly quiver (a quintessentially quaint quirk!), and a quire of quality, quotable qualifying quiips quickly and quietly quit the quill of the quixotic Scot.

Any questioner is quickly left quaking and quailing queasily in a quicksand-like quagmire for their querulous quibbling1

Quitter - moi?????

Satori

xxx

Comment

mg

****** :bow ******

:applaud:
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

:award: :award: :award: quikey,
                              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Don't you love it when a bloke talks dirty?????

Now it's getting serious. This is not a simple quotidian quodlibet.

You're on, Satori. Quinte!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X